Chapter 65- There's More Than One Traitor

Start from the beginning

Artemisia: Which means that you want us to fight against Gojo Satoru and win right?

???: If you work with or steal Mio Takamiya's powers. There is a possibility that you can win. No, let me rephrase that. There is a one hundred percent chance that you can win.

Issac: What if his Monarch Powers awaken, before we could do that? There is a great possibility that it could happen.

???: Impossible, his powers are nowhere near his old self right now. If you were to fight him. There is a winning chance. But, with only Deus. There is not chance of victory, even if you were to use all of your powers. Right now, he is clearly superior.

Issac: Well then, you may take your leave now. Thank you for the information on Lucas Yuto, Yuko Pendragon and Gojo Satoru.

???: You do not need to call him Gojo Satoru anymore. His real name is Darren Satoru.

My eyes almost widened, if I had not controlled myself in time.

Issac: Just like the Monarch said, you are someone close to Darren Satoru and his group. Now I can finally be safe from talking about this topic in front of you.

???: Glad to see that you trust me.

Issac: So you are sure that Yuko Pendragon is able to control Saber Alter and is his trump card right? This can be countered by being at high space where his slashes are not able to reach us.

???: Correct.

Issac: Lucas Yuto has the ice armour which is able to be countered by high heat thrown at it.

???: Correct.

Issac: But on Darren Satoru... There is not a single weakness on his Duos Angels. Are you sure that is the case?

???: Correct, his long range and short range attack is too strong for us to have a weakness. The best weakness is that right now, he only has two angels. But if he were to gain more. There would be a chance that the light Monarch wouldn't be an opponent for him anymore.

Issac: I see, so that even the dreaded Monarch would lose.

???: He has already recognised this and is currently on the move, the whereabouts and when will he attack, are currently unknown.

Issac: Thank you for all of this information. The traitor for the Light Monarch.

???: I think you should mean traitors.

Suddenly, someone dressed the exact same as the person before me appeared.

???2: Yes, he should've said traitors. Isn't that correct? Me.

Issac: Only person I know speaks like that. You are Kurumi Tokisaki aka Nightmare, aren't you?

???: Maybe. You just have to wait and see. Issac Westcott.

???: I've heard that your plans failed horribly with the interception of Kurumi Tokisaki and Darren Satoru is that correct?

Issac: Yes, Although it took some time, I was finally able to investigate the reason. Sure enough, Darren Satoru and Kurumi Tokisaki was hampering by already knowing our attack plan.

???: Interesting, which means that Darren Satoru is the biggest enemy for you to turn the spirits inverse right?

Issac: The spirits that Shido was able to save, yes. But for the ones that Darren saved, unless we get rid of Darren, there would be no way to do that.

???: The only way to do that is by revealing me, which would place one of them in a rage and attack Darren, but sadly. You don't even know who I am.

Issac: True, but do you know what this means?

???: What does that mean?

Issac: It means that Nightmare and Darren Satoru had already been informed about when the attacks will occur.....no, to say it more accurately they had already experienced it before. On top of this, they've been rerunning in hopes of preventing a pre-known event and avoiding the fate of Itsuka Shido's death though depending on the power of the Angel of time <Zafkiel>, Darren's betrayal for the DEM means that he will be our enemy. 

Issac: The source of him becoming our enemy is Nightmare and Zodiac, which is why. If we were to make Darren lose trust in those two, the other two of his subordinates would join us and make the war. Finally even out the odds. That is if the Light Monarch decides to abandon us during the war.

???: So you are betting it all on Manipulation, Deception and Anticipation now?

Issac: isn't that what you are skilled at? After becoming the traitor of the group.

???: True. But how do you plan on doing on that?

Issac: Of course, we have to make Darren Satoru lose hope in everything. Just like when Shido Itsuka attempted to woo Nightmare before, just to seal her powers.

???: I look forward to seeing the finished product. Issac Westcott.

Issac: Same here. The traitors.