Dragon eggs

Daemon & Laela's apartments, High Tide, Driftmark Island

119 AC

"MAMA! PAPA!" Aelyx shrieked, bursting into his parents's room. Both Laela and Daemon jumped away from each other.

"What's wrong, Aelyx?" Laela asked, using magic to correct her and her husband's appearance.

"Baela, Rhaena, and Alyssia's eggs are hatching!" he said. He quickly left the room, rushing for the triplet's room.

The two followed their firstborn quickly and swiftly.

The triplets shared a room together, their chambers overlooking the beaches of Driftmark. Baela's bed was on the left side, Rhaena's on the right, and Alyssia's underneath the window.

The triplets and Shaera were huddled together, watching the three eggs hatch.

From Baela's egg came a green she dragon (the irony wasn't lost neither on Daemon and Laela) with pearl horns, spines, wingbones, and claws.

The second hatchling to come from the eggs was Rhaena's new hatchling. A beautiful she dragon with black and dark sapphire scales, dark blue eyes, black horns and spines, and dark sapphire claws.

The last egg was Alyssia's egg. Another she dragon, with cerulean blue scales, dark cerulean blue wing membranes, with gold eyes, gold horns, spines, and claws.

"Beautiful." the Silver Lady murmured. "What are their names?"

"Moondancer." Baela said instantly as her she dragon clambered into her lap.

"Nightfall." Rhaena decided after a minute, putting her she dragon on her shoulder.

"Skyseer." Alyssia decided, as Skyseer curled around her rider's neck.

"Good names." Daemon said. "They'll be excellent dragons one day."

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.