Chapter 12

It's been a week now since Aichi and his friends been with Mira, Dan, Ace, Baron, Marucho and Shun. They all been getting along with each other.

Aichi still doesn't know how to answer Ace yet plus he's been in pain. That's not the only problem but Dan, Shun and Mira have begun to realize their feelings for the bluenette.

Anyways Aichi was in his and his friends room that they are staying in. He was alone in the room as the others were out there helping them out.

Aichi wanted to help but they want him to rest "I'm bored. Why can't I help them out." Aichi says to himself as he sighed.

Blaster Blade appeared in front of Aichi "My Vanguard you have to understand that they are just worried about you." Blaster Blade told his Vanguard Aichi.

"I know that but I can handle myself, they don't have to baby me." Aichi tells Blaster Blade as he looks at his Bakugan/card.

Outside of The Room

Dan went to go and check on Aichi but he ended up listening to Aichi. And being Dan he will just end up barging in the room without knocking "Aichi!"

Aichi jumped as he saw it was Dan "Oh hi Dan." Aichi smiled at Dan as he blushed at seeing Aichi smile.

"Dan are you getting sick?" Drago asked Dan as he jumped and tried to look normal. "Gah! Yeah...Wait! No I'm not sick!" Dan shouted as Aichi tilted his head "You sure?"

Dan nodded his head very face "Yes I am! I'm very sure that I'm fine and not sick in the least!" Dan shouted as suddenly the door slammed opened once again "Dan!"

Both Aichi and Dan saw Marucho as he looked at Dan. "Are you feeling well Dan?" Marucho asked as Dan nodded "Of course I am! So what is it Marucho?" Dan asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah! Runo, she's here but not exactly." Marucho tells Dan as Dan was surprised "She is?!" Dan shouted as he immediately ran out of the room.

Aichi looked at Marucho "Who's this Runo?" He asked the little blonde "Oh that's our friend and one of a member of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. Runo and Dan might end up dating soon because before we came here they were on a date." Marucho explained to Aichi.

Aichi nodded "Oh I see. So their like boyfriend and girlfriend." Aichi says as Marucho nodded. They decided to go out and see how everything is going.

To The Others

Dan tried hugging Runo but he went through her. They figured that she was stuck between their world and New Vestroia. "I'm sure Alice is figuring something out." Runo tells them.

"But why would you go through the portal even though Alice said it wasn't safe?" Dan asked Runo. She smiled sadly at Dan "I wanted to see you Dan."

Dan smiled "Well thanks Runo." Dan says to her, Aichi walks out with Marucho as Runo noticed Aichi. She also noticed Dan glancing at Aichi as he smiled happily at him.

Runo felt jealous of that smile that Dan gave Aichi. 'Dan never smiled at me like that, why can't he smile at me like that.' Runo thought to herself.

Aichi smiled at Runo "It's nice to meet you, my name is Aichi. I'm sure you met my friends Ren, Chris and Leon." Aichi introduced himself and his friends just in case.

Runo nodded at Aichi "Yeah I met them. Are you one of Dan's new friends?" Runo asked a little annoyed with Aichi as he sensed her annoyed tone.

Even though Dan is an idiot he noticed the annoyed tone that Runo used on Aichi. "Hey Runo let's go outside and talk." Dan says as Runo was happy "Okay!"

They went outside as the group looked at Aichi "It looks like Runo doesn't like you Aichi-kun." Ren tells Aichi as he sweat dropped. "Yeah I kinda noticed..."

Shun looked at Aichi "Don't worry she'll warm up to you." Shun told Aichi as he smiled at Shun. That caused Shun to blush a little luckily no one noticed.

Outside

Runo looked at Dan "Is there something you want to ask me Dan?" Runo asked as she swayed and blushed. "Do you not like Aichi?" Dan asked Runo.

That made Runo frown, she was not hoping to talk about Aichi. "I don't know him enough to say that I don't like him but I can tell that I won't at all." Runo tells Dan as she looks at her crush.

Dan looked at Runo, he felt a little upset that Runo would just immediately not like Aichi without getting to know him. "Give him a chance, he isn't a bad guy." Dan told Runo.

Runo clutched her fist "I seen you smile at Aichi in a way you never smiled at me! That's why I don't like him." Runo yelled as Dan flinched.

"Runo calm down. I smile at you a lot, and what kind of smile is it anyways." Dan asked as he raised an eyebrow.

Runo realized that Dan smiled at Aichi without knowing what kind of smile it was. "It was like you were showing him how much you care and love him." Runo told Dan.

When Runo said that, he now knows that he gave away his feeling for Aichi to Runo. "Do you like Aichi...?" Runo asked Dan.

But before Dan could say anything Runo disappeared "Did Alice fix the portal and brought her back." Dan asked himself as he looked down.

"Yes Runo, I grew to like Aichi a lot without realizing it at first..." Dan whispered as he looked at the sky.

To be continued