Chapter 8

Two Days Later

Aichi slowly opened his eyes as he sat up to see that he was in a room that looked like the one before but different at the same time. "I guess they brought me back..." Aichi mumbles to himself.

"Shut up will you!"

At that Aichi turned his head towards the door "That was..." Aichi got up and walked out of the room to see Ren and Leon arguing with each other. "Guys please stop...Aichi!" Chris shouted the blue haired boy name.

That's got everyone attention, Aichi smiled at them "I'm glad to see you guys are safe." Aichi told them as Ren tackled him to the ground.

"Aichi-kun! I was so worried about you!" Ren tells Aichi. "Haha...okay can you get off..." He says to Ren. "Get off of Sendou." Leon forced Ren off of Aichi.

Aichi stood up and smiled at them 'I'm so glad that their safe, I'm happy to see them. I wanted to find them myself but they ended up finding me instead.' Aichi thought to himself. But either way Aichi was happy to have his friends by his side again.

Chris walked up to Aichi "You were out for two days Aichi. We were really worried about you." Chris told Aichi as he smiled "I'm sorry to have worried you guys." Aichi apologized to Chris.

Leon looked at Aichi and sighed "Sen-Aichi. You shouldn't push yourself and you shouldn't have battled either in the state your in." He told Aichi but he was surprised by Leon using his first name.

Aichi saw Leon was blushing a little, he knew that Leon felt embarrassed. Aichi smiled at Leon and was happy that he called him by his first name.

"Sorry about that." Aichi apologized again "Aichi! I'm glad your awake and okay." He turned to see that it was Mira that spoke and he smiled at her. "Thank you for letting me stay in that room."

Aichi saw the others behind Mira as he smiled at them "Aichi! I'm glad to see that your okay." Dan tells him "I'm sorry to worry you guys as well."

Dan smiled at Aichi 'His friends were right he does worry and apologize a lot. But I guess that's what makes him special to all his friends.' Dan thought to himself.

"It's fine Aichi." Dan told Aichi with a smile as he smiled back at Dan. "That smile is really cute on him." Dan whispers lucky that no one heard him.

Dan felt his face warm up a little, he didn't know why but he didn't hate it.

Shun looked at Dan. "Dan are you alright you look a little red?" Shun asked him. 'Oh man I am blushing!' Dan thought to himself. "I'm fine!" Dan told him.

Aichi was talking with his friends as they all were happy and smiling at him. "Their not hiding the fact that they really love him." Ace says as the brawlers nodded.

"It's pretty obvious that they have romantic feelings for him and Aichi doesn't even know." Mira says as they nodded. "I can't believe Aichi can't even see that his friends like him." Baron tells the other brawlers.

They all nodded 'But I can see why they all like him. Aichi's cute and he's strong in his own way, I might actually like him too...Urgh! But what about Runo!' Dan fought with himself in his head.

Drago looked at Dan as he was concerned about his friend. "Dan are you okay?" Drago asked Dan "Yeah you seem like something on your mind." Mira asked Dan.

Ace looked at Dan with a raised eyebrow "He's really thinking of something hard. I wonder what he's thinking about so hard maybe it's something important." Ace mumbled.

'Who knows this is Dan that we're talking about.' Ace sighed as he looked at Aichi talking with everyone expect for Ace and Dan.

At seeing Aichi smile it makes everyone heart beat pretty fast. Ace kept thinking that Aichi was really cute like a girl but he's also brave and strong in his own way.

"Ace can you stay with Aichi. Me and the others are going to look for some wood." Mira tells Ace as he nodded "Sure I'll stay and watch over him." Ace told Mira.

Aichi looked at them "I can take care of myself you know." He told them all. "Aichi we just want to make sure your okay so please just accept." Chris tells him.

Aichi nodded "Alright." He agrees as they left and now it was just Ace and Aichi. Ace sat next to Aichi as he looked at him and smiled "Thank you for staying with me."

They both looked at each other. "It's no problem at all." Ace told Aichi. Ace felt like he's is blushing. 'I hope he doesn't notice me blushing!' Ace thought to himself.

They were talking a little "Blaster Blade turned back to a card. I figured out that he can change back and forth from a card and bakugan." Aichi tells Ace.

Ace listened to Aichi as he nodded to what he was saying. 'Aichi looks so happy talking about Vanguard and about Blaster Blade. I love his smile...wait what am I thinking!' Ace thought to himself.

Ace was blushing "Ace I-" Ace kissed Aichi cutting him off from whatever he was going to ask Ace. Ace couldn't hold himself back so he leaned him without noticing and surprising Aichi.

Aichi was blushing as he was still being kissed by Ace. He didn't know what to do at all. Ace pulled back as he blushed "I'm sorry about that." Ace apologized to him.

It was quiet "I-It's fine." Aichi stutters as Ace blushed at seeing Aichi blushing face. 'I must be a blushing mess!' Aichi thought to himself.

"I like you Aichi."

To be continued