Chapter 6

"Aichi-kun!"

Ace turned to see Ren run along with Leon and Chris to Aichi side. Aichi looked up at them as he smiled a little at them. "I'm glad...you guys...are okay..."

'Could those be the people Aichi is looking for?' Ace thought to himself. "Could they be Aichi's friends that he was looking for?" Marucho asked whoever can answer him as no one answered him.

"Aichi! Try to calm down. You shouldn't have battled that guy at all." Chris told him as Aichi smiled at him "I didn't want to run away..." He told Chris.

Leon walked up to Ace and the others as he looked at them. "Do you all know our friend Sendou?" Leon asked them. "Yeah we met him yesterday." Shun answered.

Leon smiled a little "Thank you. My name is Leon Soryuu." Their eyes now widen "Your one of Aichi's friends that he's looking for." Dan says.

That made Ren look at them "Was Aichi-kun worried about us?" Ren asked as Mira step forward "Yes he was." She answered him as Ren sighed at that.

Now Chris looked even more worried "Ren. We knew Aichi was going to worry about us instead of himself." Chris told the older teen as Ren looked at Aichi.

"I see so your Ren and that kid is Christopher?" Shun asked them as they nodded "You can just call me Chris." Chris told them. "Okay." Baron says.

Baron introduced himself "My name is Baron and this Nemus." Next was Dan "Yo! I'm Dan and this is Drago." Next was Marucho "Hi I'm Marucho and this here is Elfin."

Shun went next "Hey, I'm Shun and this is Ingram." Mira went next "I'm Mira the leader of the Bakugan Brawler Resistance and this is Wilde. Oh that their is Ace and Percival."

"Nice to meet you guys." Chris says as Leon and Ren nodded.

Ace stared at them, he didn't know what to say at all. "At least Aichi doesn't need to worry about finding you guys now." Dan says with a smile.

The three nodded "Thank you again for watching over him." Chris thanked them with a smile then looked at Aichi with a sad smile. Even Ren and Leon had the same expressions on their faces.

Mira then realized something 'Wait! Are they going to take Aichi? I wanted to get to know him better and be there for him...' Mira thought to herself.

"Are you guys going to take him with you?" Drago asked them, he voiced Mira thoughts out but the others were thinking the same thing.

Leon looked at them as he sighed "We really don't know where we're at. So we will most likely hide out until we find a way back home." Leon told the brawlers.

Mira's face lit up as she had an idea. "Why not stay with us. We can help you guys out until you find your way back home." Mira told them as they all looked at her.

She saw Ren and Chris including Leon look at each other "Are you sure about that?" Ren asked Mira as she nodded "Of course. I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure." Mira answered him.

Chris stood up "It's not like we have a choice Leon and Ren. Aichi is in pain and unconscious and we don't know where we are at." He tells his two older friends.

They sighed "Alright. We accept your offer then." Leon agreed to Mira offer as she smiled at them. Mira look at the others "Let's help them out guys."

Mira noticed that Ace stayed in the same spot "Ace are you okay?" She asked him as he looked at her. "Yeah. I'm fine." Ace answered Mira as she nodded.

Ren carried Aichi on his back "Aichi-kun is still light as ever." Ren says as Leon glared at him "Be quiet. You and your loud mouth will wake Sendou up." Leon told him.

Ren grinned at Leon "Why do you still call Aichi-kun by his last name? Are you too embarrassed to say his first name?" Ren teased Leon.

Leon blushed as he glared at Ren once again "Of course I'm not embarrassed. Unlike you I have respect for others." Leon tells Ren.

At that both Ren and Leon were now arguing with each other. "They don't get along well do they?" Dan asked Chris as he shook his head "I'm afraid not." Chris answered him.

They looked at them argue "Don't they at least agree with something?" Baron asked Chris as he nodded "Aichi." Chris says as they looked at him in confusion "What about Aichi?" Baron asked.

"The one thing they can agree with is Aichi. That's the one thing why they deal with one another they both care for him and worry for his safety so they put away their differences and work together for Aichi." Chris told them.

They all looked at Chris as Ren and Leon looked away from each other. "Let's just get Sendou to safety." Leon says as Ren nodded "Right. Aichi-kun needs to rest." Both Ren and Leon agreed.

"See." Chris says with a smile as the others were surprised "It's like the Aichi affect." Dan tells him as Chris nodded "Yep. Everyone in our world cares for him and will do anything for his safety." He told them.

Ace spoke up "Let's go back and lay Aichi down so he can rest." He turned away. They all looked at Ace who has been quiet for a while.

Mira nodded with a smile "Yes Ace is right. Let us go and we can continue our talk." She told them as they nodded. "Right." Ren answered her as he was still carrying Aichi.

They all started walking as they were showing the three boys where to go. "...I'll...save...you all..." Aichi mumbled as Ren glanced at him and sighed "...Aichi-kun..."

To be continued