Chapter 4

The three boys that finished their brawls ran to find their friend that must be in pain. They were really worried about Aichi, they wanted to make it in time to protect him.

Chris was running 'I don't care if it's hot here. I just need to find Aichi and make sure he is not hurt or anything!' Chris thought to himself.

As Chris was running he bumped into someone "Hey! Watch out...huh Ren? Leon?" Chris said as he looked at the two teens. "Chris! I'm so glad your okay! Leon I'm also glad your okay!" Ren shouted.

"That's good we found each other but we need to find Sendou." Leon tells the both of them as they nodded. "That's true, he still might be in pain." Chris told them as they looked worried.

Leon, Ren and Chris are so worried about Aichi. He's important not to just them but everyone that he met. They hope they can find him soon.

They were thinking of what to do "Think for a second." Ren and Leon turn to Chris as he looked at them both "We are in an unknown place that Link Joker sent us at. He separated us from each other including Aichi." Chris told them.

Ren eyes slightly widen "So he wanted this to happened, he wanted to separate us four Psyqualian Users. Especially Aichi-kun since he knows that Aichi-kun can defeat him." Ren tells Chris and Leon.

Chris nodded "I see so he's playing dirty, because he also realized that Sendou is still resisting the reverse. Leaving him alone to suffer, Link Joker definitely thought this through." Leon told them.

"Even if this is a game to him...we can't leave Aichi alone to suffer. We need to find him and beat Link Joker once and for all." Chris told them as they agreed.

The three psyqualian users nodded "Let's stop standing around and look for him now, hopefully he's alright." Leon says as they all started running to search for Aichi.

To Aichi

Aichi slowly opened his eyes to see that he was in an unknown place. Aichi sat up and got out of the bed "I need...to go.." Aichi told himself as he saw Blaster Blade and his units/bakugan.

He grabbed his stuff and walked out of the room, Aichi looked around to see no one. He left the battle brawler resistance base. "Its daylight..." Aichi whispered as he started walking.

As Aichi was walking he noticed that this place was like a desert. "My vanguard. You should have stayed and rested more." Blaster Blade told him, Aichi wasn't freaked out because he remembered him turning into that ball form.

"No...I need to hurry..." Aichi answered Blaster Blade "But my Vanguard..." Blaster Blade was cut off by Aichi. "The others are in trouble..." Aichi told him as he kept walking.

To The others

Leon hope Aichi is alright, they need to find him and fast. "So we are just going to keep running in this deserted place." Ren asked as Chris nodded. "Aichi might be in this desert." He tells them.

Leon eyes slightly widen "That's right since he still fighting it, he won't be able to move that much." Leon said as Ren gets what Chris meant "I get it so we will find him."

'Idiot. But at least he got it, hopefully none of those Vexos guys got to Sendou.' Leon thought to himself. They know Aichi can't battle in the state he's in right now 'Please let us find you in time...' They all thought to themselves as they ran.

It soon became too hot as they fell to their knees. Leon turned his head a little as he saw Chris and Ren breathing heavily and sweating.

"This...heat is too much..." Ren says as he tries to catch his breath. "We should...take a break for...a little bit..." Chris suggested to them as they nodded in agreement.

They basically laid down on the ground looking up at the bright sky, breathing heavily.

To The Brawlers

Mira sent Ace back first to check on Aichi "He's most likely still out cold." Ace told himself as he sighed while Ace made it back to their base. Ace went inside towards the room as he opened the door.

Ace eyes widen to see that Aichi was gone 'What the heck did he go?!' Ace shouted in his head as he ran out to go and look for him but Ace was met with Mira and the others.

"Ace? What's wrong, is Aichi alright?" Dan asked him as Ace looked at him "He's not there at all, he left while we were gone." Ace told them as they were surprised.

The brawlers all left to go and search for him, Ace knew that Aichi couldn't have gone that far. Ace wonder why he is so worried about Aichi.

'Why am I so worried about him? He's just someone that I just met, that's fighting against some reverse.' Ace thought to himself.

Back To Chris, Leon and Ren

Chris was looking at the bright sky still with the others "Let's find somewhere to hide for now to get some rest." Chris told the others as they both looked at him.

"Your right. If we stay out here any longer in this heat we will just be more exhausted." Leon tells them as Chris nodded "Alright! Let's go search for a place to stay at for now." Ren answers.

Ren got up as Chris and Leon stood up too, they all went to walk around to look for somewhere to rest at. 'Hopefully we can get some rest and then continue finding Aichi-kun.' Ren thought to himself.

The three psyqualian user don't want Aichi to be suffering any longer. They want to keep Aichi from any danger so he can be safe.

'Aichi-kun /Aichi/Sendou please don't do anything reckless like you usually do.' The three thought at the same time.

Chris looked at Leon and Ren as they looked really worried, not long did they find a cave to hide in. "Let's get some rest so we can find Aichi-kun ." Ren tells them.

To Be Continued