-1-

( Hey guys this is my first time writing ff I hope you like it )

Sarangheo ❤✨

I was walking alone to school.usually walk with my best friend but he been ignoring me ever since he started dating a girl.

I reached school,I saw my friends in the hallway.

"Yah, y/n-nie.you look cute today . "Jimin said.

" Thank you jimin." I smiled.

"Where's jungkook and taehyung?"

"Taehyung said he is late since he woke up when i called him,"yoongi spoken, I sighed. Its so him, getting late for school. "And jungkook is with her girlfriend aka bitch"yoongi added.

"I know she is a bitch but dont call her that you should respect girls. "Y/n said. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe he ignore us for her." "Hoseok said. "Hey y/n why don't you try to talk to him? Jungkook listen to whatever you saysay. "

'I'll try today"i just give them a weak smile. I don't have any hope that he will listen to me.

Its been a while since I have talked to jungkook.every time i try to talk to him, he makes excuses like he is busy or something. Its not that i got a problem that he has a girlfriend but the problem is how his girlfriend is. She totally don't deserve him.she is a playgirl and gold digger. She definitely don't deserve my baby bunny jungkook. He is pure baby who need to be protected.

_____

At lunch time i saw jungkook in the hallway. I took a deep breath. and walk near him.

"Kookie!" I called him he gave me a sid stare.

"What?" He asked, coldly.

"Can we talk?  I said with a little smile. " Please kookie." He thought for a second or two.

"Go on" His tone was still rude.

"Not here at the rooftop." I exclaimed.
He nooded slowly.

We went to the rooftop. It was silent for few second's but it was so awkward. I never felt this was with jungkook before. I always be comfortable with him.

"So how yo-" He interrupted my words. "Cut the crap y/n" He probably know what Iwant  to talk about something else to him.

"Okay I gonna say it straight." I took a deep breath.

"Why are you with somi? She is with you just for your money and for fun.
She don't deserve you. I don't know why are you with her when you don't love her. Please kookie think about it.
You know how fake she is. Somi is so ru--"

I flinch when I heard jungkook yelled at me and pushed me to the wall. He had never yelled at me. His eyes were dark. I don't know where the innocent eyes went.

"ENOUGH Y/N" His deep voice was hella scary.

"How can you be this selfie uh ?" I pushed him.

"Selfish and me? You were the one who is being a jerk and ignoring all your friends." I said anger can be seen in my words.

"Yes, selfish I know why are you doing this. Because you love me and dont want me to be with her." I was shook by his words.

"What the heck ! Who said I love you?"

Hey guys please vote 🙏🙏🙏🙏