Chapter 91 Company

Chapter 91 Go to Jiang Chi company~

The first ray of sunlight in the morning shone on the window, a pair of hugging figures, and warmed the thin quilt.

He slept beautifully. Sheng Jianan was awakened by the biological clock and slowly opened his eyes. The rising sunlight is very comfortable on the body, but it is a little dazzling.

He raised his hand to cover his eyes and lay down for a while. He felt that the pair of his waist was moving manually, and Jiang Chi's head rubbed around his neck.

"Good morning, baby." He is still a little unconscious, with a deep and hoarse voice, which is full of man's magnetism.

Jiang Chi hugged Sheng Jianan a little tightly, trapped his legs with one leg, almost inlaid his whole arms, and then kissed the back of his head: "What do you want to eat in the morning?"

Sheng Jianan still closed his eyes, thought for a while, and said lazily, "What do you do and what do?"

Jiang Chi smiled and said, "Then eat me?"

Sheng Jianan hit the back of his arm.

Jiang Chi took the opportunity to grab his hand, crossed his fingers one by one through his fingers, buckled it with his ten fingers, buried his face on his back of his neck, and said with a smile, "Sheng Nannan, you are getting more and more fierce. You won't do domestic violence against me in the future."

"...violence is not as good as you." Sheng Jianan said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jiang Chi smiled in his tone, "I found it, Sheng Nannan. You are more and more fond of revenge now."

With that, Jiang Chi raised his arms slightly and looked at Sheng Jianan's face. He was resting with his eyes closed. He noticed his movements and opened his eyes and looked at him.

Jiang Chi smiled and rubbed the tip of his nose against his neck: "Not just a little heavy the other day. You liked it at that time. Why didn't you recognize anyone when you turned over?"

Sheng Jianan was silent for a while and looked at the time: "Get up, it's almost time to go to work."

"Uh-huh." Jiang Chi was reluctant to hug him, put his face against his face, and asked every day, "Accompany me to the company today?"

-

After getting up, Sheng Jianan cooked black tea at the Liuli table, and Jiang Chi prepared breakfast behind him.

After cooking black tea, Sheng Jianan poured a cup and leaned against the Liuli platform to see Jiang Chi's back.

Wearing a white shirt and suit trousers, he lifted his sleeves to the bend of his arms, carefully preparing the back of breakfast, which was full of masculity.

After preparing breakfast, Jiang Chi turned around and saw Sheng Jianan behind him looking at him quietly. He was wearing a casual and wide white shirt with smooth lines and a glass teacup in his hand.

This is his usual dress at home. Although he has graduated for two years, he still looks like a college student.

Jiang Chi raised his eyebrows at him, walked over with two plates of breakfast, put it on the Liuli platform, and stood in front of him.

"Give me a sip." Jiang Chi held his waist.

Sheng Jianan handed the teacup to his mouth, and Jiang Chi took his hand and drank all the remaining tea in the cup.

After drinking tea, before Sheng Jianan could put down the cup, Jiang Chi lowered his head and came over, with a gentle kiss fell on his lips.

Suddenly blocked his lips, Sheng Jianan couldn't help snoring, and the cup accidentally fell from his hand.