Chapter 11

Chapter 11 He became everything he had

Sheng Jianan was stunned: "What?"

"...Strawberries." Jiang Chi said, "That's the one around his neck."

Of course, Sheng Jianan knew what it meant to grow strawberries. A few days ago, Ling Mo also said that Cen Jin's neck was full of strawberries. He still remembered Jiang Chi's expression at that time. Very disgusted, as if he saw something dirty.

However, this is also normal. After all, Jiang Chi has always been extremely disgusted with gay, let alone the intimate behavior between the same sex.

Seeing that Sheng Jianan didn't say anything, Jiang Chi smiled and said, "Don't worry, don't let you suffer losses. I'll bite you, and you bite me again."

Sheng Jianan looked at the ceiling, was silent for a moment, and said, "This is what couples can do."

Jiang Chi gave a snake and looked up: "Who said that?"
He pulled the collar open: "I'll bite you, just bite."

"..." Sheng Jianan glanced at him, "But this is indeed an act of expressing intimacy between couples."

"It is an act of intimacy, which is mostly used between couples, and does not mean that it can only be used between couples." Jiang Chi said.

Today, Sheng Jianan wore a loose white shirt pajamas, and his beautiful face looked pure and cold, with a sense of high distance.
However, in Jiang Chi's eyes, he always looks cute. He smiled and said, "Nannan, can that kind of plastic couple relationship be compared with us?"

"One today, one tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow." Jiang Chi sneered disdainfully, glanced down, the corners of his lips rose, and hugged Sheng Jianan very proudly, "Only if we are the longest can we stay together forever and forever. No one can separate us, and no one can compare with our relationship."

This is the baby he raised since he was a child, and it is his own baby. Jiang Chi lowered his head, buried his face in Sheng Jianan's neck, and took a deep breath. Sheng Jianan's body smelled good for ten years. He liked it very much before, but he didn't know that there was such a way before, so he could feel the breath of belonging to Sheng Jianan more intimately.

How can Sheng Jianan smell so good? It smells better than the best thing in the world, intoxicating and addictive. He is his most effective stimulant.

Jiang Chi's body was a little lower, and his hands were buckled to Sheng Jianan's ten fingers, trapped him in his arms.

Sheng Jianan was invincible with him and couldn't push him. She could only be like a weak and helpless kitten, with her open belly to make people suck.

Sheng Jianan looked at the halo of the ceiling and couldn't help but recalling her childhood.

When did Jiang Chi regard him as his belongings?

When he was a child, he was in poor health and his resistance was extremely poor, and he had a sick cannon fodder constitution. Several times, fever and colds have caused convulsions and suffocation. Even if Sheng Jianan is consciously protecting himself, he is still unable to prevent it.

Fortunately, at that time, Jiang Chi followed him every day and even stayed in his room at night. At several nights or at critical moments when there were no parents, he became his last life-saving straw.

At that time, Sheng's mother said that Jiang Chi picked up his life. For Xiao Jiangchi at that time, death was a very strange word, and he didn't understand what it meant.

At that time, Sheng's mother explained to him that death meant that that person would leave us forever, disappear in this world, and never see it again. As soon as Jiang Chi heard this, he looked at Sheng Jianan in a daze, and his eyes immediately got wet.