Chapter 84 High School 20

Chapter 84 If we met in highschool

In an instant, Sheng Jianan's scalp was numb, and his heart was beating, which could hardly maintain the illusion of sleeping.

Just as he felt that his heart was about to jump out, he heard Jiang Chi sneer.

Sheng Jianan slowly opened his eyes and saw Jiang Chi smiled and bent his eyes, and one finger gently put it on his lips.

Sure enough, he was cheated again!

Sheng Jianan's expression was slightly annoyed, and his beautiful eyes stared straight at him.

The two looked at each other silently for a few seconds. Jiang Chi's eyes were slightly heavy, and his eyes were skimmed down. The throat knot unconsciously rolled up and down twice and muttered in a low voice, "It's so soft."

Press your abdomen down.

Sheng Jianan couldn't help shrinking his shoulders, shook his lips twice, and dodged back. An electric current ran from his shoulder to the back of his spine, and then to his whole body. The strength was suddenly pulled away, crispy.

Jiang Chi looked at him, straightened up, raised the hand that had just touched Sheng Jianan, and gently touched his lips.

Sheng Jianan's mind suddenly exploded.

He didn't expect Jiang Chi to be so hooligan.

Strangely, it's not soft at all. Jiang Chi said.

But when he just touched Sheng Jianan's lips, it was really soft.

It's almost ten o'clock. Compared with the time to get up tomorrow, it's not too early. Jiang Chi looked at the clock and asked Sheng Jianan, "Do you want to sleep?"

Sheng Jianan had not recovered from the tension just now. He pulled the quilt to cover half of his face, revealing only a pair of bright and beautiful eyes.

Hearing Jiang Chi's voice, Sheng Jianan glanced over and nodded.

Seeing his appearance, Jiang Chi couldn't help laughing: "Aren't you hot?"

"It's not hot. I'm afraid of the cold." Sheng Jianan said.

"What a coincidence." Jiang Chi's tone rose, and the ending smiled, "I'm afraid of heat."

After a slight meal, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Why don't we discuss it?"

As soon as you heard it, you knew that there was nothing good to say.

Sure enough, the next second I heard Jiang Chi say, "I'll treat you as a warm stove in winter and cool me down in summer. How about you?"

After saying that, he probably felt funny. He laughed first and said, "It's a good deal."

Sheng Jianan: "..."

It was getting late. Seeing that Sheng Jianan didn't say anything more, Jiang Chi sincerely reflected and found that he really couldn't help talking too much in front of Sheng Jianan.

Jiang Chi smiled and said, "I turned off the lights?"

"Uh-huh." Sheng Jianan nodded.

After saying that, Jiang Chi turned off the bedside lamp next to Sheng Jianan.

The room was suddenly dark, and the eyes that had not yet adapted to the darkness could not see anything for a moment.

Sheng Jianan turned sideways and was ready to brew drowsiness. As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt a hand gently strangled his chin.

Sheng Jianan was stunned. Subconsciously raised his hand and grabbed it, and felt that Jiang Chi lowered his head and gathered over.

The next second, a gentle kiss fell on his cheek.