Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Don't you want him to chase you

The next day, Sheng Jianan was warm, as if he had been baked at high temperature all night, and there was a little thin sweat on his body. Last night, je had a cold and my brain was a little dizzy. Now he's much awake, and the cold symptoms seem to have improved a lot.

He raised his head slightly, and the first thing he saw was Jiang Chi's three-dimensional mandibular line, and then slowly moved up and saw a quiet sleeping face. His eyelashes drooped, and with the undulating breathing trembled slightly, he looked a little youthful and looked a little good.

Sheng Jianan couldn't help recalling the cute and clever Jiang Chi when he was a child.

Especially when he wants to drive away Jiang Chi, Xiao Jiangchi always lowers his eyelashes and doesn't say anything, looking like he is wronged. At that time, his immature and lovely face, with aggrieved appearance without saying anything, always grouted to Sheng Jianan, which made him a little more unbearable.

Previously, many people said that they were magnified in equal proportions, and Sheng Jianan didn't feel anything. Now, Jiang Chi is indeed no different from when he was a child.

This posture has been unwell for too long. After looking for a while, Sheng Jianan moved and wanted to pull out a hand and carefully move away Jiang Chi's hand. However, as soon as he moved, he was pressed by Jiang Chi in his arms.

He seems to have signs of waking up.

Sure enough, Jiang Chi subconsciously rubbed his head on his head soon. Then he seemed to be not fully awake, his voice was hoarse, and asked for the first time, "Are you feeling better?"

"Uh-huh." Sheng Jianan answered, coughed up in his throat, and his throat was not uncomfortable. "It seems to be all right."

Jiangchi didn't say anything. The two were quiet for a while, and then Jiang Chi asked, "Are you feeling well?"

Sheng Jianan sluded and roughly guessed what he meant. He was silent for two seconds and shook his head: "No."

Jiang Chi didn't answer again.

The room is full of a seemingly "embarrassment". Or, it's not embarrassing. Probably because they have too little experience in this field, coupled with some shadows left in the past, the atmosphere of touching relevant issues is very delicate.

Just as Sheng Jianan was about to say that she was ready to get up, Jiang Chi's mobile phone on the bedside table rang.

He stretched out his long arm, took over his mobile phone and said, "Ling Mo."

Sheng Jianan hummed, "You answer the phone and I'll get up first."

"Uh-huh." Jiang Chi slowly let go of his hand and answered the phone while lying in bed to watch Sheng Jianan get up.

Because he just got up, his hair was a little messy, and there were a few dull hairs standing on the top of his head, which looked very cute.

Jiang Chi couldn't help elonging the corners of his lips.

When both of them finished washing up, Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan went to the cafeteria, where many classmates had been sitting in twos and threes.

As soon as he saw them, Ling Mo immediately got up and waved to them: "Here."

Jiang Chi asked Sheng Jianan to sit down first, and he went to get the meal by himself.

When Sheng Jianan took his seat, Ling Mo glanced at Jiang Chi's back and poured water on Sheng Jianan, and whispered, "What happened to you two yesterday? Are you quarreling?"