Chapter 55

Chapter 55 If you break up with Jiang Chi in the future, can you think about me?

After a moment of silence, Sheng Jianan glanced at Jiang Chi and wanted him to say something. But when he saw Jiang Chi's leisurely appearance, Sheng Jianan knew that he was not going to speak.

Recently, when he encountered this kind of introduction, Jiang Chi almost all pushed it to him.

After thinking about it, Sheng Jianan explained, "Jiang Chi and I were going to tell you these two days."

"Ready to tell you these two days?" Grandpa Jiang snorted, "It's been a month together. You finally remember to tell me these two days."

He roughly calculated: "Are you together on New Year's Day?"

"...Uh-huh." Sheng Jianan said, "We want to tell you face to face, so we didn't say it on the phone."

Grandpa Jiang snorted and didn't eat his snort. After a while, he shook his head and drew his hands and said, "When you were so young, you liked Grandpa the most. Grandpa is better than your parents. When you grow up, you should be the first to be filial to Grandpa."

"It's all talking." Grandpa Jiang looked penetrating and walked out as he spoke.

Sheng Jianan: "..."

Sheng Jianan looked at Jiang Chi and asked silently, "What should I do?"

Jiang Chi shrugged his shoulders.

Who knows, the old man is getting more and more arrogant.

Seeing Sheng Jianan and Jiang Chi coming out after breakfast, Grandpa Jiang waved his hand and refused to listen to the explanation. He asked them to take the tank out for a walk while while. So he went to the study for tea and chat with Grandpa Mi.

Only Miller was left in the lobby on the first floor, leaving the TV on the sofa alone.

He looked at the massager on the coffee table and picked it up and wanted to throw it into the trash can. He thought about it and put up and threw it on the sofa.

Miller's parents are busy with his career, so he grew up by a nanny. In order to attract the attention of his parents, he once used many tricks, both good and bad.

For example, if you do well in the exam, just to get a compliment from your parents. There are also intentional night games with friends and stay at night, just to attract the attention of their parents.

But many times, his parents didn't have so much energy to control him, so they let him go. There is only one thing left for him to ask him not to cause a big disaster, and the rest will no longer leave him alone.

After realizing this, Miller began to make more friends. As long as he made enough friends, he would not be alone.

Anyway, he has money. As long as he is generous enough to his friends, he can make a lot of friends.

He thought so at first. It was good until I learned that those so-called friends praised him on the surface, but actually scolded him behind his back, cheated him of money, and even waited for something to happen to him.

But they were obviously friends. Obviously, he often invited them to dinner and drink, but in the end, he became the person they were most disliked.

But Miller thinks it doesn't seem to matter? Anyway, the relationship between people is inherently fragile. Those who want to frame you and jealous of you are often the people around you.

Who can become good friends who really cares about each other?

No.

So much so that when everyone discussed Sheng Jianan and Jiang Chi, he said a few cold words. And it's not a big deal for his friends to come to see the bustle, and they encouraged him at the first time.