Chapter 82 High School 18

Chapter 82 If we met in highschool

When he woke up, the bus bumped on the rickety gravel road. Sheng Jianan leaned against Jiang Chi's shoulder and opened his eyes in a daze: "Are you?"

He looked out of the window, straightened up, raised his hand and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Uh-huh." Jiang Chi clenched his hand and said, "Don't rub your eyes. Why are you like a child?"

Obviously, he is the most like a child, and he always likes to say that others are children.

Sheng Jianan said uhm and took off the U-shaped pillow on his neck.

Jiang Chi took it and handed him a bottle of oolong tea: "Do you drink water?"

"Uh-huh." Sheng Jianan nodded, took over the oolong tea, and drinked half a bottle in one breath.

The bus is about to arrive at the station. He just slept in a deep carriage, and it is completely active.

Several boys in the front row woke up, and now they were very energetic. They chatted and were excited about the upcoming journey.

"Jiang Chi." He Jun shouted and raised the poker in his hand, which was quite provocative, "We are going to smoke the room and live in the same room. Do you want to smoke?"

Jiang Chi sneered, didn't bother to take care of them, packed up his things, and took Sheng Jianan to get off the bus as soon as the car stopped at the station.

They come to a small town with mountains and rivers in the neighboring city. They can go to the mountains to watch the sunrise in the morning, and go to the seaside to paddling and watch the sunset in the evening. The scenery is particularly beautiful, so it is called niche treasure tourist check-in place.

As soon as he got out of the car, he didn't take a few steps, and the students behind him caught up one after another.

One of them held a poker in his hand and said with a smile, "Brother Chi, new classmate, try to draw a card."

Sheng Jianan glanced over and didn't think much about it. He raised his hand and drew one. He didn't react until he finished smoking. They were smoking the room.

"Brother Chi." Seeing that Sheng Jianan had drawn, the boy immediately moved the card to Jiang Chi. "The new classmates have drawn. Do you want to draw one too?"

Jiang Chi glanced at the card in Sheng Jianan's hand and drew one casually.

Following the boy, he put the remaining cards in front of the other students: "Come on, draw quickly, buy and leave."

When all the students finished drawing one after another, Sheng Jianan spread out the cards in his hand, a spade 6.

Jiang Chi slid on the edge of the poker card in his abdomen, looked around several people, and sneered coldly, "Which of you is the other 6? Be prepared to be beaten."

The classmates who were already chattering excitedly immediately kept silent. Look at me and I looked at you. Now they dare not turn the card over.

Originally, they just wanted to have fun. This kind of probability event was to be interesting and exciting, so they had to involve Sheng Jianan and Jiang Chi.

But now listening to Jiang Chi's words, several people suddenly felt a little slamming.

After all, they have seen Jiang Chi's jealousy and possessiveness, which they insisted on pulling their little couples to participate. He don't know how to make trouble!

Several people push me, he push you, and no one wants to turn over the card first. Jiang Chi was too lazy to wait for them. He put cards with his fingers and rolled it over casually.