Chapter Nine.) Big, Red Button

Start from the beginning

"LITTLE EINSTEINS!"

"VANESSA!" The gang all shout at me. I pout and hug Sir Moocelot again.

-

I want to tear the skin off my face.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

"I have a lesbian crush on Selena Gomez," I admitted, hoping to spark a conversation with someone. Anyone.

Still silence.

"I'm secretly shipping Asparagus with Naughty Boy," I try. This time, it works.

"Asparagus?" Tyler questions.

"That one girl who's dating my husband."

"Your husband?"

Tyler has a lot to learn. "Luke Hemmings, of course."

"Oh," Tyler says. "Who's he?"

Oh my god. "He's in a band."

"Oh, you mean One Direction."

"You...you did not just say that," I say disbelievingly. "I'm so disappointed in you, Tyler. You don't know the name of the band that includes my husband, Luke Hemmings, my daddy, Ashton Irwin, my boyfriend, Michael Clifford, and my son, Calum Hood?"

Tyler grins. "It's okay, Vanessa. You don't need to tell me their names. I'm not a directioner."

I face palm.

"Wrong band, Tyler," I shake my head. "Wrong band."

-

I'm angry at how bored I am. 

Ethan plays with a strand of my hair absentmindedly and I let Tyler hold my cow. I want to die-

"We're here," Blu says, turning the car off when we park in a field with no cars for miles.

"YES!" I snatch Sir Moocelot from Tyler and push him out the way, opening the car and falling out on the floor. I kiss the ground and instantly regret it when dirt gets in my mouth.

"HALLELUJAH!" I cry, breathing in the fresh air.

"Calm down," Angela rolls her eyes as she gets out the car. "We have to get to the plane."

I get up slowly, brushing the dirt off my jeans. I need a shower. I probably smell like shit.

"What plane?" I ask. Ethan points behind me. I turn around slowly and gasp.

Oh.

Nice.

"Who's gonna fly it?" I question.

"I am, of course," Blu says.

-

"He- ooh," I say, spotting a big, red button as Blu flys the plane. I've never been in this area of the plane before.

Forcing myself to look away from the button, I turn to Blu. "Hey, how come you have to fly the plane?"

"What?"

I cross my arms over my chest. "Why can't I fly the plane?"

Blu blinks. "Because... Because I'm the only one who knows who to fly a plane?"

"How do you know that?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"How do you not know if I can fly a plane or not?"

"Can you?"

"Sure," I lied. "My aunt is super rich so she lets us fly her plane all the time."

"Oh."

"So, can I?" I ask hopefully. I must click the red button!

"Can you what?"

"Fly the plane."

"Uh...sure?" He hands me the lever thingy and I squeal in delight, pushing Blu off the chair. I have no idea what I'm doing, and the plane starts to spin and circle around.

"I thought you said you know how to fly a plane!" he shouted.

"I LIED!" I laugh hysterically, pressing the red button.

-

🐮Moo🐮