Levi was surprised that no maid or butler had knocked on the room door because usually they would ask if things were alright if they heard even one sound. Eren was going a little vocal, he would moan when Levi sucked or nipped at his bottom lip. His boxers were hanging dangerously low past his V-line and small, silent alarms were going on in his head, warning him that Levi was being awfully touchy.

Levi had Eren's hands pinned above his head now, leaving no room for him to escape. He used his other hand to tug at his boxers, which caused Eren to pull away and stare at him with horror.

Levi knew his limits; he knew Eren wasn't ready now. He whispered an apology as he dragged his fingertips along his waist and chest, trying to feel every inch of skin that belonged to him now. He traced the younger male's lips with his fingertips and crawled into his lap, humming quietly.

He was trying it slow for Eren's sake, trying his hardest to ignore his lustful desires because he knew Eren wasn't 100% comfortable because of everything that happened between them in the past. He placed feather light kisses on his jaw and cheek, trying to comfort him.

He was caressing Eren's bruised neck as he leaned a little closer to whisper something only the two of them could ever hear.

"Eren," Levi murmured as he breathes heavily. "I want you."

It was all too much for Levi to handle. This beautiful glory of a boy was right in front of him and he could do nasty things like anyone would but Eren looked a little scared.

"Eren..." he trailed off. His voice was a purr and it started to hypnotize Eren a little by the way his eyes looked. "You were begging before and now you look as if you're gonna piss yourself. You need to tell what what you want specifically."

Eren looked away and chewed on his lower lip. "I don't know."

Levi grabbed his jaw so that he could look at him in the eyes. "Tell me," he growled.

He got up from his lap and pushed his knee against Eren's crotch, causing a small groan to escape his lips.

"Eren, you need to tell me before I go insane."

He started to move his knee a little, rubbing the area and taking a few glances at Eren. He was already a mess and it hasn't even passed a minute. He was biting hard on his lower lip, trying not to make a sound. He head was lolled back and he was panting a little too loudly.

"Levi," he whispered. "Do...do whatever you want."

Eren had to stop biting his lip because it started to bleed.

He was not used to this at all. It was like he was giving up his own body and soul as a sacrifice and he thought maybe he was over thinking this but it's just that he has never really been very intimate with anyone else before, nor had a girlfriend.

He never trusted any girl, really, because he always had a feeling that they would only marry him for the fact that he was a prince and he didn't like that at all. If he was going to be loved, he wanted to loved for who he was, not the title placed on his bloodline. It was a true fact that Levi had betrayed him and maybe (possibly) still wanted his land, but he knew he wasn't a bad guy.