23

DOLLY.

His name was on my screen phone and i picked it up.
Dolly : morning honey.
I smiled
Vuyo : how are you my love .?
Dolly : am good. Just off to work right now.
Vuyo : how about i steal you for dinner tonight .
Dolly  : well i have no issue with it.
Vuyo : how is my mother in-law?
Dolly : i wouldnt know much but i think she is holding up. She is with her most loved child so i dont even want to stress myself about them.
Vuyo : you didnt forgive her did you.?
Dolly : well at some point no.! What she did is over cruelty.   If i were lethu i was going to put her behind jail for murder.
Vuyo  : babe...its not easy but then dont lose the love you have for her. She is your mother
Dolly : i guees i stick to be a hairdresser for now.
Vuyo : ngiyakthanda sthandwa. Have a blessed day ( i love you my love )
Dolly : love you.!

I disconnected the call and walked oit the gate only to be stopped.

Queen : dolly.!
I turned and faced her.
Dolly : yes mother.?
Queen : i wanted to ask you if..you can join me for dinner tonight.
Dolly : ohh..well am sorry but my boyfriend already asked me out. I wouldnt want to dissapoint him.
Queen : ohk..i..i understand . Dolly please forgive your mother. Am sorry..i made you feel hurt my child please forgive your mother.! Please.
Dolly : well actually you taught me to never depend on anyone mother. Also you made me realise that enemies are from home more than outside . I thank you for that but for forgiveness...thats what i wont do.!
Queen : am sorry.
Dolly : you killed an innocent child thats what you should know. Am not the one to forgive you but you know the right person. Excuse me mother.
As i wanted to walk another annoying voice interrupted
Bianca : fioura  .
Dolly : ohh please. 
Bianca : lets not turn ourselves into enemies. Why cant we be one like before.?
Dolly : who started this at first.?
They both kept quite.
Dolly : exactly. Am not responsible for anyone's life. Excuse me people.

I clicked my heels and got out the gate and thats when my uber also arrieved. 

NOSIPHO

I am a little bit happy cause i have a man of my dream. My hero besides me. Right now he is packing our bags cause we are going back to the palace. We left the whole kingdom behind us. Well he said i'll be staying at our old house cause he dont trust anyone and he will be visiting me at least half the day. Am not supporting it at all. How will i cope without him by my side.?
Lethu : ready wakwami. ( my wife )
Nosipho  : no.
Lethu : come here.
He carried me into his arms and i smiled. If this is his ways of making my mind meet the decisions it is working.
Nosipho : ok so you will come back and we will eat together right.
Lethu : breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything  for you my love.
Nosipho : you will sleep with me but spend the day at the palace.
Lethu : deal then.
I smiled in joy and he looked at me like its the first time he sees my face.
Lethu : thats the smile i missed.
Gosh ! Am in heaven on earth.

BIANCA

I think i should also do something for a living. I should open up my own business and look out for sponsors..well i shouldn't even think of lethu helping me cause ill freeze in hell.  I dont even have money in my account. It is the description of bankruptcy in the eyes of the CEO of the bank. What will i see my self doing..
Maybe if i draw up a proposal and approach some of the big companies...

NYATHI

brandon : what do you intend to do with your current girlfriend if bianca accept you proposal.
I turned and faced my brother. I chuckled and walked towards my desk.
Spha : am sphamandla nyathi. What i will do to her is what she wont forget the rest of her life if she tries to do something stupid.
Brandon : ok then when do you intend to approach the princess
Spha : Tommorrow itself.