14

LETHUKHANYA

I felt a hand holding mine and i woke up to find myself sleeping holding nosi's hand. I yawn and look at the time on my wrist and it was 2pm..again i felt her hand moving under mine..
Lethu : nosipho.?
I stood up and checked her eyes. Her eye ball moved .
Nosipho  : l..lethu
She whispered enough for me to hear. I smiled and kissed her cheek.
Nosipho : lethu..
Her grip on my hand became more alive showing a good sigh of a getting well situation. Her lips called my name again and my ears were itching for more of it.
Lethu  : shh..its ok..am here my love..am here .
I brushed her hair and saw tears rolling down and wiped them. Her aunt walked in and she smiled.
Aunt : is she awake.?
Lethu : yes.

QUEEN  NOMATHEMBA

Uncle sipho  : daughter in-law please. Dont cry like this. Be strong for your kids and the nation. We beg you
Queen : you think its easy to lose a good , loyal and loving husband.?? That girl brought nothing but pain to me..and you want me to stay strong for my kids..do you know that the same kids brought that monster closer to my house.  Lethu is in love with her..Dollyfioura  is dating the killer. Which kids are you talking about.??
Uncle sipho : they are you kids at the end of the day. You cant kill them..but we need to make sure that this girl wont marry in this family with her badluck.
Queen : never.!! I dont want to see her in this palace. Not even to smell anything that smells her.
Uncle sipho  : we should act fast.
Queen : i dont know how i will do it but she will also have to die..
Uncle sipho : whoa whoa whoa.!!! I didnt suggest that one.
Queen : my husband wont die alone..for her sins. I cant face this pain alone.
Uncle sipho : you aree too much right now.
Queen : you will help me do it.
Uncle sipho  : what.!!
Queen : am still the queen here siphosethu !! You will follow my order.
Uncle sipho : i never came up with the murder point here.
Queen : if you tell anyone about this..then you will die with her.
Uncle sipho  : what.!!

DOLLY

Bianca wont talk to me and nor  does she and mother wants to see my face. I am hated for bringing in a man i thought..i could learn how to be matured through but it turned out that he is the most wanted criminal.  Menzi ruined my life by taking away the only man who cared about my healthcare.  The father that anyone could wish for.
Maid : princess i brought you headache pills. Its 15 : 30 pm right now.
Dolly : put them on the drawer.
She placed the bottle of water and pack of pills then left.
Maybe mother is right..it is part of my blame that i just took action with my heart and not mind. I was getting blindly in love for someone i dont know that much. Shouldn't i end this once and for all. How cruel can this world be.?Did you forgot about me lord.??
I took the pill pack and opened it...before i could put it to my mouth tip it was snatched.  I looked up and found lethu standing there. He took one pill out and gave it to me.
Lethu : dont let what mother said get to you.
Dolly : what if she is right.? What if i really invited death into this family .? What if..
Lethu : stop it .! Fuck the what if's. It was a mistake and we cant undo it. You didnt know about him.
I took the pill and drank it..he sat next to me on bed.
Lethu  : do you know that the day you and biancs insulted Nosipho she was going a deep pain and didnt deserve what you too said to her. Nosipho was raped by menzi after she turned 19. Menzi killed her mother and her beloved cousin that was her friend. Her cousin was what she hoped to tell her what she went through when she got home but found out that menzi raped her also but killed her at the end. No one knows what tommorrow holds , as your brother i want you to be loyal and faithful. Respect everyone around you.
Dolly : i never knew she went through all that just because of a single man. She went through pains..pains that i never imagined one could pass through.  Will she ever forgive me.?
Lethu  : she is not a hate person.
He smiled but his smile was only for two seconds
Dolly : is she gettingg better.?
Lethu : yeah.
Dolly : then why are you sad.?
Lethu : i wish that god can maker happy for once. Just this once.
Dolly : what happened to her.? Is she ok.?
Lethu : she is fine but..yesterday after the death of father was announced , i was also told that..nosi will never have kids.
I gasp..
Lethu : she dont know yet. By the time i tell her  she will be broken. Her world will shutter.
Dolly : are you going to leave her.?
Lethu  : i dont care if i dont have a child for my life but am happy that i'll be rule the kingdom with the woman i love.
Dolly : and a heir.?
Lethu : you are older than Bianca. Your child can rule or the ancestors will choose from between your child and bianca's.Thats if you have one.

LETHUKHANYA

After i left dolly in her room i went straight to mother's room. I found her speaking on the phone.
Queen : get it done before Tommorrow morning...yes kill her.!!
I exited the room since she didnt even notice my presence.  Who does she want to be killed.?? Nosipho.??
Ohh lord. Is this what uncle sipho meant by doing anything to make sure she dont marry in this palace.? Fuck..i hope am not too late.