2

MENZI

its been a while since thuli is back from work and she isnt making sense to me at all.
Menzi : what are fucking saying to me thuli.?
Thuli  : i havent been paying for the house bills for three months now and someone reported to the municipality that we briched the electricity..
Menzi : what the fuck !!
Thuli : i came back home early today cause i found this letter on my desk at work. They say we should move out soon before sun down. The due date is Tommorrow.
I stood up and slapped her hard to come back to her senses. She horrifically looked at me with her bleeding lip.
Thuli : you..you..
I slapped her again and she fell on bed
Menzi : what were you doing with your payment all this while.?!
Thuli : i was buying groceries and you would take my card and spend the rest..what was i supposed to do.?
Menzi : you call that change i took money.!! Thulisile.!!
Thuli : you damn criminal am the one feeding that horse mouth of yours but you dont thank me. What do you want from me.!!
Menzi : you are shouting at me.? Thuli you are..

NOSIPHO

I heard mom and her lover fighting in the room. Since she came back from work early her face was so down and now they are shouting at each other.
" menzi put that thing away.."
She screamed and i opened the door. The moment the door opened i heard a lod sound and i saw my mom's lover holding a gun and my mother on the bed with a hole on her forehead.
He looked at me and i turned leaving the house running as far as my legs can carry me. I could hear another footsteps behind me and i knew he is chasing me . I took a left turn to the big road and stood still when i saw the flash lights flashing on my face.

LETHUKHANYA

I think i over stayed my stay in this palace with dad chewing my ear off. I literally stood up and fixed my suit. I then finished what was in my cup.
lethu : ok father am leaving now.
King : remember what we discussed son.
Lethu : i think the tea brain washed it all.  You made me drink a tea under the hot sun. Not good for a prince charming
I dramatically laughed and mom walked in.
King : teach your son some respect my love. Please
Queen : he is also your son dear husband.
She smiled.

...

I said my goodbyes and got in my car. Am thinking of going to the club and check the vibe out. Well tommorrow is monday and that's when a business day is supposedto be started..i looled at the road and saw a figure of a person standing on the road. I tried to brick the car but it was too late and noticed that i ran over someone.  I shouldn't have taken this road as it separates two villages.