11

LETHUKHANYA

Its been the whole three days waiting for menzi to post the video but i cant seem to find it in any social media platforms. He havent been calling since that day and i guess nosipho was right. I cant say the same about her condition that much but she is at least trying. Last night i tried to do a movie night with her but she fell asleep in no time. I have been working at home to make sure that she is ok.
My maid brings in a tray of coffee and two plates of sandwiches.
After the maid left i stood up from the couch and walked to the room to get her downstairs.  I think she is sad that tommorrow is the burial.
I got in the room and found her crying.  Again.
Lethu : empty..thats how i feel without seeing you smile everyday. It feels like am not a man enough. Your tears move me and i hate that. I hate to see you cry every second. I told you that everytime you need someone to talk to i'll be here and am still repeating it. Am here to cuddle the pain away.
Nosipho : am not crying cause i feel  lonely but..am crying cause tomorrow is the day they will both be buried under the soil. Am not crying because they are dead but at least i deserved a goodbye..i dont know how to feel anymore cause am shattered inside. Cant you see that am alone in this world.
Lethu : am with you.
Nosipho : for how long.? Life goes on and people move on so easily.  You are going to have a wife sooner and kids. I cant afford to always be a burden on you for ever.
Lethu : stop saying that you are a burden.  Fine even if you are one i dont care. I only care about you now.
Nosipho  : didnt you hear me.?
I smiled
Lethu : i did hear  you. And trust me..our kids are going to be beautiful.

She looked at me suprised. I kneeled on my knees.
Lethu : you are the girl who encouraged me to try even thou i will not succeed.  Trying is better than failling. Yes  i dont have a ring in me but i would love to let you know that i feel for you. Deeply at that matter ok. In my heart i hold your love. I feel so stong and happy when am with you. I love you. Am ready to walk with you on this journey. Nosipho do you agree to be my future queen and the love of my soul and life.

She couldnt control her tears anymore and she kept on wiping them continuously
She hides her face with her hands.
Nosipho  : i agree.
I felt like my spirit left my body for a second. 
I reached the bed and kissed her forehead before i hugged her.

DOLLY

I've accepted that father wont forgive us and bianca isnt making anything better . She always try to come up with a plan to ruin what lethu have for that poor girl. What father and mom was trying to say is that we have everything we need but she dont.
Today i did my own bath with the help of no maid and made sure that i dressed up like a normal person.  The king did say that we wont have any allowance so am saving the last money that i have in my bank wisely. I took out my degree and i think its time i use it. I also want to know what lethu feels when be cant be controlled around.
Bianca walked in my room and the minute her eyes landed on me she laughed.
Bianca : what is this .? What are you doing.?
She laughed more.
Dolly : am going out.
Bianca : like that.?
Dolly : yes. I cant look for a job with fancy clothes . How will i get hired
Bianca : and you think they will hire a princess.
Dolly : with a degree.
I picked my back up and wore my fluffy sandals
Dolly : are you coming along.?
Bianca  : no thanks.
I walked downstairs and went to the dining room and found my parents sitting on the table eating and enjoying with what they were talking about. They paid their focus on me
Dolly : morning.
Queen  & king : morning.
Father was looking at me akwardly like i stole something.
Queen : where are you going my darling.?
Dolly : job hunt.
Father coughed his chest out and am getting scared.
Queen  : drink tea.
I did my breakfastand started to eat up while i pressed my phone for an uber. After eating i stood up and my uber was at the gate.
Dolly : ok then..wish me luck. Am going.
I kissed my dad's cheek and my mom's forehead.
Dolly : bye.
Queen : bye bye honey.
I left the palace with an uber and got off at town.
As i walked looking for a beaty salon i bumped into a guy looking so beautiful and my phone fell. I picked it up and it was ruined.i gasp holding it in my hands and i wanted to cry my lungs out.
Menzi : hey..am so sorry about that i..i wasn't looking where i was going.
Dolly : its fine.
Menzi : its not fine. Your face dont say so..am sincerely sorry.
Dolly : no its fine. I will fix it up.
Menzi : let me cheer you up with a coffee.  Please. Its on me.
He smiled and hand me his hand. I smiled and we went to the nearest store. Maybe he can also tell me who did his hair cut. My degree allows me to work in a salon so am ready for it.

....

LETHUKHANYA

I didnt waste time to wake up today. I promised to support and be with her and that's what am doing. I told my parents that i proposed. Mother was sad that i had no ring and i told her i will get her one after tears. I also wouldnt want to ruin what we have so i do things cool like a normal person.
Nosipho : am ready.
I looked at her and she was scared. I gave her a big hug.
Lethu : cheer up.
Nosipho : am trying.
I wiped her tears.
Lethu : what is it that you want to say to you cousin and mother.
Nosipho : a lot.
Lethu : shh..dont panic when we get there. Am with you.
Nosipho : will you help me pick up the soil and say goodbye.
Lethu : anything for you.
I kissed her forehead and held her hand.
Lethu : lets go.
We walked out of the house and i found maids from the palace. Father sent them.

....

Getting there i was also emotional but i had to hold myself for her sake. I stood up with her for her speech
Nosipho : Goodbyes are never easy, they are always painful,
It gets even harder when meeting again is doubtful.
However life is a journey, people come and go,
But memories ..they stay with us. The word parting is really painful in life,
You are going far and it makes me cry,
I don't know how I will try,
To put up a smile even when its difficult.
Farewell..

She hugged me and we went to sit down. Not only did her words pain me inside but they made people to cry more.  After the speeches we went to do the last thing which is to pour soil in their graves. She still couldnt believe that nkanyezi and her mother are gone.
Nosipho : thank you.
Lethu : come here.