Blake: So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow. (she wiggles her cat ears beneath the fashionable disguise to demonstrate, (Y/N) looks with intrigue.)

Sun: (coming to terms with this) So... have you told your friends any of this?

Blake merely looks down in shame and says nothing.

(Y/N): I think I'm the only one...

Ruby: (shouting) Blaaaake!

Yang: (also calling out) Blaaaake!

The scene transitions to Ruby, Yang, and Weiss walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammate.

Ruby: (continuing to scream) Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: (turning on Weiss) Weiiiiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!

Ruby: (crossing her arms in irritation) Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: (walking down the sidewalk) Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: (following behind Ruby) Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: (following behind Yang) I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!

Penny: (following behind Weiss) And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

Ruby: (turning around suddenly with her team in surprise) Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny: (cheerfully ignoring the question) Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake.

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?

Penny: Uhh, the cat ears? (points to her head)

Yang: (laughing a little) What cat ears? She wears a... booooowww...

The realization leaves them in silence as a tumbleweed blows through in the wind.

Ruby: (whispering) She does like tuna a lot...

Penny: So, where is she?

Ruby: We don't know. She's been missing since Friday.

Penny: (gasping) That's terrible! (approaching an uncomfortable Ruby) Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate!

Ruby: (doing her best to continue smiling) Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang and Weiss, who's blinking outlines are all that's left of their sudden departure from the company of the strange girl. A tumbleweed blows past them again in the quiet.

Penny: It sure is windy today!

Sun, (Y/N), and Blake are then seen walking down an alley.

(Y/N): Walks are nice.

Sun: (hands behind his head) So, what's the plan now?

Blake: (contemplating) I still don't believe the White Fang is behind these robberies. They've never needed that much Dust before.