"Where has your confidence gone, baby?" Seb chuckles, unpacking the thing. "You were so seductive ten minutes ago. Have you changed your mind?"

I only glare at him. If he weren't such a snitching sadist, we could have been fucking right now. But no, spanking Aaron comes first. I feel sad for myself.

He shows me his newly bought toy. My fingers curl into fists when I see it's a cock cage. I won't be allowed to cum.

"No," I tell him. He raises an eyebrow at me. "No doesn't do shit here, babe. It's either red or the safe word. So what is it going to be?"

I clamp my lips shut. He smirks and attaches the torture device to my hard dick. I want to kill him.

Micah stands up from his sitting position. He walks around me. I can't see him, but it's clear he's making extra noise so I can keep up with his sounds. Then, all of a sudden, he's behind me. I gasp in surprise, feeling his hands move from my back to my sides to my stomach.

The cold metal of his rings are little sensations on my hot skin. I feel his breath in my ear before a little kiss is pressed there. "Open up for me, baby."

The cold but familiar liquid feeling of lube touches my ass, before I feel him pushing a buttplug into me. I moan at the stretching, letting my head fall backwards on his shoulder. He knew I'd do that, because I always react the same way. 

"God," I gasp. I'm pretty sure this is a new one too, just because it feels bigger than the usual ones they use. It's not vibrating yet, but Micah is reassuring me anyway. The tips of his fingers graze over my skin, making me shiver.

Seb's green eyes meet mine. He walks around me too, taking in Micah's place. I don't want Micah to move, because I love the feeling of his hands all over my body, but he does and sits back down. Ada adds up to my jealousy by sitting sideways on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

I tug at the rope, wanting the closeness to my boyfriend back. I don't get it, but what I do get is the mind-numbing shock at the sound of a cane. It hits Seb's hand, but it's enough for me to flinch a little. 

Shortly after, he comes into view. I look down, a little bit scared of what he'll do to me. We've never worked with a cane before, but I can imagine the piercing pain. It looks like it could rip my back open.

One of his rough hands grabs my chin, gentle but stern, and lifts it so I have to looks dead in his eyes. "Tell me what's on your mind, sweetheart."

His considerate tone relaxes my shoulder a little. I remind myself that they won't do anything I hate. 

"I'm just—I just, I'm a little nervous for that." I pointedly look at his hands. He looks down with me, smirking a little as he turns it. "And why are you nervous? Don't you think you deserve it?"

My cheeks turn red as I search an answer. "I just wanted some extra alone time with you. Does that make me deserve it?"

Hesitance crosses over his face. I hide my hope as I watch him look over his shoulder to the others. Aiden is leaning with his shoulder against the wall, with his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants hanging low on his waist.

When he sees Seb doubting, he cocks an eyebrow. "Sebastia—" "Look at his pout!"

Aiden raises his hands in silent disbelief. "I don't care about his damn pout, give him the punishment he deserves!" "No, you do it."

"I won't do it, asshole. You do it." No, you want him to get his punishment, so you give it." "He was trying to fuck you. I'm not going to punish him for nothing."