Chapter 23 (ending)

(Narrator~)
(Y/n) and BEN had a huge wedding full of all the pastas...
Jeff, Liu, Masky, and hoodie were Bens best men
Clockwork, Nina the killer, suicide sadie, and scarecrow were (y/n)'s bridesmaids
And little sally was the flower girl, she skipped along the isle throwing small pink pedals down. Soon after (y/n) came out in a beautiful dress with hole in the back special made for her tail. Even her veil had two small holes for her ears to poke out. She walked down the isle with slendy, holding flowers in her hand and smiling as all the other pastas watched and took pictures. BEN was wide eyed and smiling as (y/n) got close and was now standing in front of him. After a while They said their vowes and heard the words "you may kiss the bride" BEN leaned down and gently kissed (y/n), who kissed back. Everyone clapped.... well most of them, Lost just smiled and cheered because sadly he couldn't clap. For the rest of the night they ate and danced and just had the best time ever.

After the wedding all the pasta's went on one HUGE killing spree (without slendys permission of course) and had no interruptions from anyone, exept when jeff decided to break a window to some store making the alarm go off, which of course the cops came to check out and all the pasta's in that area had to hide.. the killing spree went on for a while until Sally got tired and wanted to go home, most of the other pasta's agreed they were tired also. Once all the pasta's got home they all laid down to get some rest. (Y/n) laid in BENS arms... happy to have him as a husband...
And Everyone lived happily ever after... exept for Jeff, who got in big trouble for the window incident

**THE END**
I hope you like this story. Its not any different from the first version of this I wrote exept for this chapter XD but I didnt like the ending to my other one and decided to end it this way! ^-^