Chapter 6

-(y/n)'s pov-

You woke up at 7:00 and got dressed then went downstairs and seen Jeff sitting on the couch talking to ben. As soon as Jeff saw you he ran up to you and said "please tell me you've seen liu somewhere" you said no but if you see Him you'll tell him Jeff Is looking for him. You then walked into the kitchen to find glitchy red crying at the table. You went up to him and asked him what was wrong and he said he couldn't find lost silver anywhere. When you said you would help him look for Lost... Slendy called everyone I to the living room.

-BENS pov-

Slendy called everyone into the living room and told us that we were all going to war with zalgos army... And that's why people were missing . I don't know why he didn't tell us earlier... This isn't the kind of thing you wait until the last minute to tell someone. After he was done explaining he said he was going to asign us all partners. Jeffs partner is lj, ejs partner is Jane, and my partner is (y/n) at least I get the hot one. Hehehe.... I didn't pay attention to everyone else's partners though . when he was done asighning partners he said we should stay with each other when we go outside or go killing. Just in case someone from zalgos army tries to kidnap or kill us.

-(y/n) 's pov-

Great you get the perve as a partner... Atleast you new a little better than the other Pasta's because it would be kind of awkward being partnered with someone you don't know. When everyone got back to business ben walked over to you and said "well I guess we're partners" you just said... Yep I guess so.. And smiled a little. After some awkward silence he said "do you want to go on a picnic or a walk to get to know each other better... Since we're partners now..." you thought about it for a second then shook your head yes thinking since your partners might as well get to know him better.