Chapter 12

-(y/n)'s pov-

You couldn't belive your eyes... Was it really him.... It looked so much like him....(b/n)...your brother...

***flashback***
While you and (b/n) was running through the forest away from that school and those cops... Your brother stopped at a house. It was weird considering you were in the middle of the woods, but he and knocked on the door and a girl about your brothers age came out. she had long blond hair with floppy bunny ears and a very fluffy tail to match. They were talking about something but you couldn't hear them since your brother sent you inside. After a while they both hugged and the girl came back in but (b/n)... Just... Walked away... You thought he was going to come back, You hoped he would... But day after day... You waited and waited but.... He never came back. The worst part was lilly.. ((the bunny girls name but if lilly is your name than you can change it :-) )) sometimes came home drunk and beat or yelled at you. You always hoped your brother would come back. Take you home and everything would be normal again.... But he never did.

***end of flashback***

You stood there thinking about the day your brother left until the person in front of you chuckled and said "I haven't seen you in a long time and I don't even get a hug" you couldn't belive it you were sad, happy, and

Mad all at the same time. You ran up and hugged him and told him You missed him so much. He hugged back and said how much he missed you. You were so happy... But what he said next broke your heart... "(y/n) I know we haven't seen each other in a while but I have to go... I don't know when I will see you again but hopefully it's soon" He sighed and said "in case I don't see you in a while I want you to take this and wear it everyday" he gave you a necklace... It was beautiful "this was the necalace mom told me to give to you on your 16'th birthday but I never had the chance" and with that he hugged you and left... He didn't even say goodbye....
~le timeskip to about 10 minutes later brought to you by Ciel pantomhive~
You were just sitting there crying... When you heard someone call your name it was... BEN... When he seen you he ran up to you and hugged you tightly and started asking what was wrong. You told him.... Not just what happened now... You told him everything, why you swore never to use your powers, and also how your brother left you with lilly,... And he listened... he listened to the whole thing. After your story was finished he helped you put your necklace on and you both sat against a tree until you fell asleep on his shoulder.