Chapter 11

-lost silvers pov-

I floated behind (y/n)  and liu back to the mansion. When we got to the door liu thanked her and warned her about slendy's very long revenge plans. Then he hugged her.... Which I thought was adorable. Liu finally found someone he liked... Hehehe. When he opened the door BEN came up and hugged (y/n) and I know that TICKED liu off....

-liu's pov-

When I opened the door BEN came up and hugged (y/n) and started telling her how sorry he was and that it was his fault. It kinda made me a little angry because I really like (y/n) even though I've only known her for a couple days. I haven't really talked to her much either because... In case you haven't noticed I'm not a social butterfly like my brother is. I asked (y/n) if she needed anything, she asked if I could get her something to drink, And I did. Then we all went in the living room to wait for slendy and  the proxys **which are masky, hoodie and toby** I sat to (y/n) 's left and he sat to her right. nobody else was here they were all on killing spree's I glared at ben and he glared back. This went on for a while until (y/n) cleared her throat awkwardly... She said she would be right back and left to her room. This gave me and Ben the perfect chance to "talk". He looked at me and said "what do you think you doing with my girl"  then I said... What do you mean your girl your not dating her... "I'm her partner so technically she is my girl"

All I said to that was... Suuure ... In a sarcastic tone. After that one thing led to another and now we're on the ground fistfighting each other. When slenderman walks in and pulls apart then says "see this is why I don't like bringing girl Pasta's here.... " then he sighs and puts us down. Now what was it you wanted to Tell me?....

-Bens pov-

Slendy told me to go up to (y/n)'s room and find her so he can talk to her again but... When I got to her room the door was swung wide open  and nobody was in there. I looked everywhere upstairs until liu found her note she left and said "guys it's ok... She just went on a walk."  then I remembered... I'm supposed to stay with her 24/7 especially outside. I told slendy I'll go find her in the woods since I'm supposed to be with her. Then I ran to the woods to starts looking for her.

-(y/n)'s pov-

You noticed ben and liu were acting different so you told them you would be right back. You went to you room and got a jacket when you came back out you heard them fighting about you. Then they started fistfighting ,  this made you.... Kinda sad... Because you don't like people fighting over you and you never have liked it. You did think it was kind of sweet though. you wanted to give them time to cool off so you put a note on the table that said you were going for a walk. You started walking in the woods humming ((favorite song)) when you see something standing a couple feet In front of you.... It kinda looks like....but he disappeared years ago....