Chapter 22

-(y/n)'s pov-

Bad news? What bad news?!? You said to masky in a worried tone

"I'm out of cheesecake" when masky said that liu smacked him in the back of the head "dude that's not the bad news" liu said and sighs.... "we don't think we can save ben... He's to...injured..." liu says with a sad expression on his face. You fell to your nee's crying liu walked up to you and sat beside you. "it's ok (y/n) he's in a better place now" liu said in a soothing tone. After a while you fell asleep and liu carried you home.
~le time skip brought to you by claude Festus the spider demon~

When everyone got to the front step liu woke you up "hey (y/n) wake up were home" liu said as he set you on the ground. You stood up and yawned rubbing your red eyes, your face was red and puffy with tear stains on your face. " why do I have to get up " you sighed your voice still a little shaky." because there's something we want you to see" you walked in the house after all the other Pasta's. When you walked in the house you seen ben down on one nee with a banner over his head that said -- (y/n) will you marry me? ❤-- and Ben was holding a ring in his hand. His cuts were gone and the stab would was healed. "so.... Will.... You?" ben said in a kind of worried voice. you walked up to ben slowly and then said "YES!! YES BEN I WILL!!" he stood up and put the ring on your finger, then he kissed you. When he pulled away you said "but.... They.... Liu....said.... You were not going to make it" ben chuckled then said "I told them to say that.... I knew where you were going because when you left my room I wasn't asleep"..... He sighed and said" before you left I heard you say you were going to get revenge for me and all of us.... You risked your life for us.... "he hugged you then clockwork hugged you.... The everyone just got in one big group hug. when you all stopped hugging everyone went back to there rooms. You and Ben sat on the couch and watched ((favorite movie))