Chapter 10

-(y/n) 's pov-

You slowly opened you eyes to see Jane and lj standing in front of you. You tried to move but you couldn't your hand were chained ubove your head and your feet were also chained to the wall. You heard Jane say "your finally awake I thought I was going to have to kill you while you were asleep" lj laughed at what she said. You hissed at her hoping she don't laugh like everyone else did . but of course She laughed... And said "oh no is the kitty going to bite me" then she hit you in the side with a crowbar. You yelped in pain then heard someone say "H-HEY DON'T HIT HER!!" it was liu. Lj turned around and started hitting liu in the stomach, chest, and face with his own crowbar. You yelled at him to stop hitting liu that he could just hit you instead. But that didn't help at all... Infact it made it worse.

-lj's pov-

When that liu boy yelled at Jane I decided if she gets to kill the girl I'm going to kill liu. When I started hitting him she yelled at me to stop and hit her instead.... This gave me an idea I walked up to Jane and whispered in her ear "we should beat her friends in front of her... She seems to hate it" Jane smirked and walked over to silver she started hitting him, which made the girl scream louder and tell us to stop over and over. This made me laugh... She is so pathetic how could anyone think she could beat zalgo and his army.. Ha! "

-(y/n)'s pov-

After you screamed at lj to stop he whispered something in Janes ear. She smirked and started beating silver. This made you angry, you screamed and yelled for them to stop... But they didn't. You new what you had to do.... You didn't want to but you new you had to. You closed you eyes tight and felt that burning feeling in your hands again. You pulled your arms frontward and broke both the chains then did the same with you legs. You opened your eyes which were now glowing red. Your hands were both flaming with fire, you looked at a shocked Jane and lj and just smiled and said "surprise" then you set both of them on fire and slit there throats with a knife you found. Once you new they were dead you went back to normal and unchained liu, then untied silver so he could float again. You were about to walk out of the chamber when liu grabbed you arm and said "you can't fight zalgo right now... We have to report back to slenderman" you nodded your head yes. When you guys got past the guards and out of the castle, you, silver, and liu started walking back to the mansion. On your way back silver said "(y/n) do you... Have more powers than that" you sighed and said "yes... I have some more elemental powers then I have my....full Demon.... Form...." when you said that he smiled and said cool. Your glad all the Pasta's understand you if you told a human that they would shoot or stab you. After some more walking you guys got to the mansion. Before liu knocked on the door he turned to you and said "thank you... And you better get ready for one of slenders long revenge plans" after he said that he chuckled and hugged you then knocked on the door.