Chapter 21

-(y/n)'s pov-

When all the Pasta's fell asleep you snuck out of your window and started walking to zalgos castle. On the way there everytime you heard a sound you would flinch or hiss... But it would always turn out to be a squirrel or a bat... When you got close enough to see his castle you tiptoed to the door and slowly opened IT.CREEEEAAAKK why is it that the more you try to be quite the more things are louder!! You walk to zalgos throne room and hear him talking to someone.... "I want you to go kill that girl!" zalgo said.. Then someone else said "yes sir" and the door started to open... And... DARK LINK walked out! You hid behind the door and when he closed it you grabbed his head and slit his throat. Then you opened the door to zalgos throne room. He looked at you.... He looked surprised to...hehehe.... Then he said "why are you here child!!" you know exactly why I'm here zalgo! You hurt my family! You said "your family? You've never had family! Your brother left you with a stranger to come work for me!" w-what..?.. "hehehehe yep he never cared about you he's the one who gave you the necklace so I could controll you" he would never do that! You yelled at zalgo with your eyes glowing red and your ears twitching."(B/N) COME SEE YOUR SISTER!" zalgo yelled. Then a door opened and.... Your brother walked out of a door wearing a butler uniform. He walked up to you with a sad expression on his face... Please tell me you didn't do it on purpose please tell me he just tricked you! You yelled at (b/n). I knew what I was doing... It's just.... "ITS JUST WHAT!!!" you yelled at him. He sighed and said" I don't know what I was thinking ok!" he yelled back. You couldn't belive it... You know your brother gave you the necklace but you didn't know he knew what he was doing... He walked out of the room to who knows were... And you turned back to zalgo. "so are you here to get revenge for your little elf boy" he said in a deep creepy voice and he chuckled after he said that. He has a name! And yes I am here for revenge! When you said that zalgo stood up and got his flaming sword.... Does this guy only have a sword or does he have powers.... Guess you will figure that out later. You wasn't going to start out basic you wanted to get this over with and quick. So you started transforming into your giant demon cat form. A dark light spiraled around you, your eyes started to glow Red. Then you started to take the form of giant cat.

Raaawr! You roared at zalgo... He ran at you with his sword setting your paw on fire. You hissed in pain then clawed at him knocking him against a wall. He easily stood back up and stabbed you in the back leg. You hissed in pain again trying to hit him but missing most of the time. Then you picked him up sinking your teeth in his back and throwing him back on the floor. His slowly stood up and you picked your paw up over his head and crushed him. You moved your paw to see him crawling on the floor gasping for air. "PATHETIC" you say in a deep scary voice that sounds like alot of people are talking all at once. "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD PUT UP MORE OF A FIGHT...."he reaches for his sword but you picked him up again and threw him against another wall. You then crushed his sword with your paw. He was to beat up right now he could barley move. You put your head near were he was and growled with your eyes burning red. "BYE BYE ZALGO" after you said that you made alot of ice spikes stab through him every which way. Then you made thorns spiral around his dead body. It was over..... It was finally over.... Then.... Liu... Walked in the room slowly with his face full of shock with all the other Pasta's following there faces full of Shock as well. What are you guys doing here? You asked.... Then masky said "well.... We have some bad news..."