Chapter 7

.
-Bens pov-

OK... So me and (y/n) are going on a picnic today to get to know each other better. I looked everywhere in my closet for a tunic without holes in it, I only had one. I put on the tunic and boots and decided to actually brush my hair today. When I was done getting ready I went downstairs to see if (y/n) was ready to go.

-(y/n)'s pov-

Clockwork gave you another outfit yesterday and you decided it would be nice to wear today. It was a green dress with brown boots, it looked like Bens clothing just...girly... When you were Done getting dressed and brushing your hair you walked downstairs to wait for ben. You sat on the couch and watched my little pony with Sally for a while. When ben finally came down he walked up to you and asked if you were ready to go. You nod your head yes and grab the Picnic basket. You guys start walking through the woods until you find this nice empty place full of flowers. You point to it and Ben smiles and says "that looks like a perfect place to have a picnic" you two set out the blanket and put the food on it. While you ate you to talked about family and backstorys, you two were having a great time. Until you heard something and asked ben of he heard it to. He nodded his head yes, then stood up and grabed his sword. It was silent for a while until you guys heard someone singing " all around the mulberry Bush the monkey chased the weasel but though it twas all in fun" then some clown came out of nowhere and said "pop goes the weasel!!" when he said that he stabed ben in the stomach and ran towards you. You did the know what to do you were just standing there... Frozen... While ben was yelling for you to run. The clown got to you, but you don't know what happened after that because you blacked out.