Meeting the pastas (part one)

-BENS's pov-

When I woke up today it was a little earlier than I usually wake up. So I start walking downstairs to watch some TV and when I get there I see a...Girl... On the couch. But the best part was she's in MY spot on the couch. I walk over and grab the remote to the TV. Then I sit down on her legs... Which is technically my spot and start watching

(random show/movie) about 30 minutes into the show/movie she starts walking up I was about to introduce myself when I get kicked into the floor... FACE FIRST!!... I didn't blame her though it's not everyday you wake up to find someone as awesome as me sitting on you.. Hehehe.... So I starts getting back up. And she starts.. Hissing at me... Which is kinda... Cute... And funny so I start laughing I think I surprised her by laughing, because she just looked at me like I'm some mythical creature or something.

-toby's pov-

*yawns*I woke up today looking the same I do everyday... awesome... So I put my gear on and walked downstairs to check on the cat girl. I was going to let her stay in my room.. But... I needed my beauty sleep and couldn't stay up all night watching her so I put her on the couch. When I got downstairs I see BEN on the floor laughing his head of and that girl on the couch Hissing at him with her tail swishing back and forth.... This can't be good.... So I ask ben what happened and he stopped laughing and told me starting from when he woke up... I didn't need to know all of that information I just wanted to know what happened. When he got to the part why he was laughing it didn't really seem that funny to me. But I needed to get back to business. Slendy told me to start introducing everyone to her... While he's here might as well start with BEN.

- Y/n pov-

While that blond boy was having a laughing fit on the floor another boy walked in watching us. He walked up to the blond and started asking him why he was laughing... And during that long story... You calmed down a little and sat back down on the couch. When he was done with his story the brown headed boy came up and introduced himself.... My name is it ticci Toby but you can just call me toby... And this little perve is BEN drowned but you can call him BEN... The brown headed boy said... You wanted to ask him were you were but you were a little afraid to ask. One reason was because they were armed and you wasn't. But like he was reading your mind or something he started telling you were you were at and how he knocked you out and brought you here. You didn't mind staying here with them considering your home was just a tree but he also said you had to kill people which also wasn't a problem because you hate humans. After all the story's and talking to BEN the one named Toby said he had to introduce you to some more people. All you did was nod yes and follow him through some door that lead to the kitchen.