Ch. 54 - The Destiny of FGoD

Mulai dari awal

"Oh shiz." Destiny exclaimed, being censored by Fresh.

"Aighty, broski's. Inside!" Fresh said, shoving Error into his house, which was now even closer.

And just like the goopy Gaster, Error's appearance righted itself as soon as he crossed the threshold.

Error took a relieved breath, only to wince at his many injuries, prompting Fresh to start healing Error and guide him to the closest bean bag.

Error annoyed eye roll, before looking confused at the oddly familiar seating apparatus.

"Is this my b-b-b-bean bag???" Error then spotted a furby staring at him from the corner. "And what the h-h-h-heck kind of creature is that???"

Fresh merely shrugged, shooing a couple curious furbies into the other rooms, before he looked back out into the Void at the hesitating Deities.

"What cha waitin' for, dawgs? Another invite?" Fresh said. "Well, c'mon, dude-o's!"

Destiny was the first to enter through the door. Her form, while still not physical, appeared humanoid and wispy as if a gaseous ghost of light blue and white. She knelt next to her child and offered a hand to hold, in leu of a hug.

Void was next to appear through the door. Though one could only tell by the feet as his form was just as dark as the True Void that still backdropped him. Void's presence became much more notable once the door had closed.

"Kay first things first my divine dudes." Fresh said, finishing healing Error to the best of his abilities (scars would stay scars). "This plan o' yours? We be scrappin' it." Fresh made an X with his arms. "Consider it gonzo."

"B-But- you wouldn't send him back to that heck hole, would you!?" Destiny basically pleaded. "Please, he has suffered enough!"

"Well, Error-bro." Fresh said, turning his attention to said skeleton. He raised an eyebrow. "Ya really down to up and be leaving all your radical friends to the unrad consequences of there being no Destroyer, yo?"

Error broke eye contact first. "I'm sure Mom has a p-p-p-plan for them to be safe too."

"..." Destiny looked slowly away and the silence drew out.

"MOM!" Error exclaimed incredulously, letting go of her hand. "Tell me you w-w-w-weren't just going to forsake the whole multiverse for me? Few as they are, there are people I'd c-c-c-care if they were to die that kinda live here!"

"Well if things went well, then of course they would be safe." Destiny tried to reassure.

"And i-i-i-if things went poorly?" Error narrowed his gaze.

"..."

By this point Fresh and Void had taken a seat and were sharing popcorn as they watched the drama unfold.

Error crossed his arm and glared at his Mom. He then sighed and retook her hand slowly, expression deep in thought as he avoided looking her in the face. He didn't want to stay mad at her. "... what was the rest of your plan?"

"I ... was going to replace you as the Destroyer."

Error startled at the confession, eye lights snapping to her face as he gripped her hand tighter. "But that w-w-w-would mean-"

Destiny gave her Child a look filled with maternal love. "I would give up my Deity Rank a thousand times if it meant even the smallest chance of fixing this." She gently cupped his cheek, with her free hand. "Despite what you may think at times, you do deserve to be happy." She said firmly.