Ren: I was the first one she told and she told me it many times.

(Y/N): Fair enough.

Pyrrha: (looking at her leader) Jaune? Are you okay?

Jaune: (snapping out of it, turning back toward them) Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okay...

Jaune: (as the others stop their distractions and stare at him) Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look! (he holds up a thumb while laughing nervously until his attention is focused on the members of Team CRDL, standing around a girl with brown rabbit ears jutting from her hair as Cardin laughs at her and Sky Lark holds up his hands to his head in a mock interpretation of her unusual features)

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: (scoffs) Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me.

(Y/N) takes a deep breath.

Jaune is seen on the way to class as Cardin is going the other way down the hall. When the two pass, Cardin knocks his arm into Jaune and makes him drop his book, then continuing on his way with his hands out as if daring anyone to challenge him.

Jaune: Ah, come on!

Jaune and Cardin are about to pass through a doorway, but Cardin clicks on Jaune's sheath and extends it into its shield form as he's going out, causing him to run into his own defense and have it block the exit.

Jaune: (grunts in frustration as he tries to lift his shield back out) Come on...!

Glynda is in the locker room with several students, gesturing at the devices.

Glynda: Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor. Additionally, your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code.

Hearing this, Cardin looks at Jaune - standing between him and the only open locker in the room - and the cliché plays itself out as Cardin quickly pushes a shocked Jaune into the small dark space and closes the door on him, pressing random buttons on the pad right after that.

Jaune: What?! No, wait, wait! You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!

It's too late to protest when the locker scrunches down and launches up with a burst of blue fire coming from its base. Cardin watches as the locker slowly soars across the sky.

Jaune: (still heard from within the locker) Ahhh, coooome oooooooon...!

The others are totally focused on him now.

Jaune: (attempts to laugh it off) I didn't get that far from the school!

(Y/N): Because I caught you.

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask.

Nora: Ooooh! (gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin) We'll break his legs!

(Y/N): No let's make him a cripple!

Nora and (Y/N) look at each other.

(Y/N) and Nora: Did we just become best friends?!

Jaune: Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone.

They all looks over as the laughing grows louder, mixed in with cries of pain from the rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.