"You are no better than Deku or any of those extras out there! You are pathetic to be afraid of your quirk! Being clouded by fear is not an excuse it is only a lame reason for being lazy! Admit it, you probably don't even have a quirk! You faked it when we were kids, and you knew you couldn't keep up your own game, so you hid it from everyone!! Say it! Say it was all fake!!"

I was stunned. He honestly thought I was quirkless. Had I been keeping it hidden for that long? Maybe everyone else thought I became quirkless too?

I stuttered in fear of how Bakugo would react to my words. I did have a quirk. I really did. But he was starting to believe I didn't. And I know he hates to be wrong even if he truly was.

"I... I do have, have a quirk. I, I just don't-"

"Lair!!"

Suddenly the classroom door opened up revealing a dark silhouette. The figure's messy, shaggy hair could easily be identified.

Both Bakugo and I acknowledge the new presence as Bakugo let go of me and began walking up to our newest visitor.

"How the hell did you open up that door, Deku?!"

"Get the hell out, Kacchan."

His voice wasn't loud or elevated, but it did sound threatening. His green eyes almost glowed as his stare stayed direct at Bakugo. He had that triggering, angry look in his eyes again. I hated it. It made me feel uneasy.

Bakugo continued stomping over to Izuku, fumed by his sudden appearance.

"Listen here, twerp!! I don't know what makes you think you have the guts to-"

The school bell then deafeningly silenced him as it echoed throughout the school. It was time for our last classes.

Bakugo huffed furiously as he walked past Izuku, slamming his shoulder into him as he finally left the room.

I felt myself lean against the wall, now feeling at ease, as I rubbed the palms of my hands against my face. I sighed heavily as I tried to recollect my thoughts while my body washed me with relief.

However, once I remembered the bell had rung, I swiftly stepped forward to race out of the classroom to hopefully make it to class on time, but I stopped to see Midoriya standing in front of me. He had a worrying frown as he leaned closer to me.

"Are you alright? If he hurt you again, I swear I'll-"

"No. I'm fine. Just scared me that's all. It's ok."

He startlingly grabbed onto the sides of my arms, holding me still as he edged his face closer to mine, examining me.

"But it's not ok. Are you sure he didn't hurt you again?"

I felt somewhat uncomfortable by his sudden touching, but I endured the discomfort and tried my best to calm him down and reassure him that I was fine. Even if I wasn't.

I tread backward to bring some space between us as I spoke to him hoping to dispel his sudden overprotectiveness

"I'm alright. He didn't do anything but yell at me. Plus, we have to head to class we are already very late."

He nodded understanding. But I could still see he was vigilant and maybe even still irritated.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist as he pulled us both out of the classroom. I yank my hand subtly to free it from Izuku's grasp, but his fingers bite into my wrist, not letting go. I got that uneasy feeling again. I quickly came to terms with not breaking free. If it kept him calm to not lose track of me, I'll endure it for him.