Chapter 76 : May I have this Dance?

,, Miss Grindelwald-Lestrange! Mr. Black! Would you mind coming up here?" Professor Flitwick called out, beckoning his two students forward while the rest of the two Houses watched curiously.

The couple shared a glance, hesitating for a moment, unsure of what was going on.....

It had been the end of Professor Flitwick's Charms lesson when Professor Snape entered the classroom, half of his House following after him in confusion, with the fifth to seventh years of Ravenclaw arriving shortly after, all students incredibly perplexed about what was going on, while their Charms Professor only offered a secretive grin, obviously very amused and excited....

,, We do not have all day." drawled out the voice of Professor Snape, his intense stare enough for the pair to comply, seeing as they didn't have much of a choice.

Hunter gently plucked Chrome from Celestia's shoulder and placed a hand on Fenris to keep him from going after his Mistress, giving her a nod which she returned with gratitude before walking up to the two Professors and stopping next to her Head of the House, Regulus having done the same so that they now stood facing each other.

,, Now that we have everyone's attention," said Professor Flitwick smiling brightly as he faced the group of students dressed in blue and green. ,, We have something very important to tell you all."

"The Yule Ball is approaching - a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth years and above - although you may invite a younger student if you wish -" Professor Snape was briefly interrupted by several people murmuring amongst themselves in confusion and slight discomfort, not all too interested in such an event when the drawbacks of the curse were still unclear.

,, Silence." ordered Professor Snape, an unimpressed look on his face as most began quieting down and he was finally able to continue. ,, Dress robes will be worn, and the ball will start at eight o'clock on Christmas Day, finishing at midnight in the Great Hall. Now then -"

He turned to Regulus, grabbing the teen by the shoulder and making him stand directly in front of Celestia, both teens surprised and confused by what he was doing...

,, While the Yule Ball may be a festive occasion and most of you will see this as an opportunity to let yourself lose, we the Staff expect better of you than to embarrass your school in front of those watching." He said, the two men walking a few steps away from the pair in the middle. ,, And the first step to not embarrassing yourselves and others is by learning how to formally dance."

,, Mr. Black, Miss Grindelwald-Lestrange, you both come from highly prestigious Pure-blood families, so I assume you two know how to dance."

,, ... Yes Sir...." they replied, realizing what was going on....

,, Wonderful!" exclaimed Professor Flitwick, taking his Wand out of its holster and pointing it towards an old music box at which a pleasant enough melody filled the room. ,, Then you may show your fellow students how to do exactly that!"

Both teens looked at their Heads of Houses, utterly dumbstruck..........

They were being bloody used as dance instructors!

,, Go on now, don't be shy." encouraged the head of Ravenclaw, a few people in the crowd snickering at the pair's misfortune....

, Easier said than done...' thought Regulus, letting out a sigh as he took off his Slytherin Robe, walking back to Theo and Blaise to hand it to them. ,, Mind holding onto that for me?" he asked.

Blaise smirked taking it out of his hands. ,, Not at all.... Now go on Romeo, Juliet's waiting for you."

Regulus shot the Italian an unimpressed glare, turning around just as a few males let out playful whistles as Celestia handed her own Robe to Aiden, both teens rolling their eyes as they made their way back to the middle.......