Chapter 20 : An Argument between friends and a Petrified Cat

,, What's going on here? What's going on?"

Attracted no doubt by Draco's shout, Argus Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd. Then he saw Mrs. Norris and fell back, clutching his face in horror.

"My cat! My cat! What's happened to Mrs. Norris?" he shrieked.

And his popping eyes fell on Harry.

"You!" he screeched. " You! You've murdered my cat! You've killed her! I'll kill you! I'll--"

"Argus!"

Dumbledore had arrived on the scene, followed by a number of other teachers. In seconds, he had swept past Harry, Ronald, and Hermione and detached Mrs. Norris from the torch bracket.

"Come with me, Argus," he said to Filch. "You, too, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger."

Lockhart stepped forward eagerly.

"My office is nearest, Headmaster - just upstairs - please feel free--"

"Thank you, Gilderoy," said Dumbledore.

The silent crowd parted to let them pass. Lockhart, looking excited and important, hurried after Dumbledore; so did Professors McGonagall and Snape.

,, 'Tia! Merlin are you all right !?" Aiden asked, looking at the girl, whose expression said nothing but that she was all right.

,, H-How are you so fast....." Hunter breathed, hands still on his knees by how fast he had sprinted after her.

,, Celestia, can you hear me ?" Regulus asked her quietly, gently taking her hands in his.

Unfortunately, it did nothing, the girl's mind filled with thought upon thought about the beast...

And the blood on the wall...........

Motionless bodies laying on hospital beds...

A Petrified Ghost.......

Spiders crawling away from something unknown.............

A Staircase leading into a Chamber filled with nothing but darkness.................

Fangs shooting forward, a pair of yellow eyes ominously glowing, as they bit down.....

Two figures, fighting with each other........

Blood soaking through Robes.........

A cry of anguish could be heard ringing through the Chamber...... followed by the sweet song of a Phoenix.

And finally, the symbol the three Deathly Hallows, glowing as the Sand of an Hourglass finally reached its bottom....

She went incredibly pale, Fenris gently nudging Celestia.

,, 'Tia..." Regulus tried once more, finally getting her attention.

He frowned as he saw the look of horror in her eyes, gently taking her into his arms as he let his fingers run along her back, trying to calm her down as her body froze up at an almost painful rate, her breathing becoming short.

,, Shhh............ Concentrate on my breathing, okay ?" He asked, their friends forming a Barrier around them to make sure nobody would see Celestia like that.

,, In and out....... good...... you're doing great...." He praised, the still-shaken girl trying to concentrate on anything that wasn't her Vision.

She did not want to have a seizure right in the middle of a Corridor at Hogwarts.

Her body slightly slumped against Regulus, her hands still shaking, though her body finally relaxed.

--------------