Chapter 43 : A Pinky promise

After the poorly gone meeting with the Pollarius family things slowly started to return to normal for those living at Pendragon castle.

Blaise and Theo were as usually seen in the Gardens, discussing various topics, going from Potions to the newest fashion trends currently popular in the Muggle-World, while Susan and Hannah were having a blast tending to one of the many rare flowers that had bloomed late last Night with an overly excited Aiden taking pictures with his newly gotten camera.

Hunter watched the blond Ravenclaw with a small smile on his face, posture relaxing as he saw Aiden smile as brightly as he possibly could.

Aiden noticed a pair of eyes on him and turned to look in the direction of Hunter, who for some reason felt like he just had been caught doing something he shouldn't.

He gave him a small, unsure wave, inwardly wincing. , Totally not awkward, Hunter... Great job, he probably thinks I'm being weird again.'

Prepared to run in case Aiden decided he was playing tricks on him again and started chasing him around firing Spells ( It had happened so many times that Hunter was pretty sure he could outrun a Dragon roaring fire at him ), he was surprised when the male gave him a bright grin instead, cheeks covered in a light blush from the cold weather as he waved back.

Babump.....

Babump.......

Hunter blinked, placing a hand over his heart in confusion......

, What in Merlin's name..............' He thought, glancing back at Aiden, who by now had returned to taking pictures of the flower....

Hunter shook his head, dismissing the weird feeling quickly......

, It's probably nothing.......' He thought, taking his eyes away from his fellow Ravenclaw and opting to stare at the scenery before him..

Pendragon castle had a gigantic garden, decorated with flora from all over the world and statues made out of pure marble guiding those lost back towards the castle.

There were a few Ponds with Koi fish and other fish swimming in them..

Hunter was pretty sure there was also a lake on the edge of the nearby forest, having heard Celestia talk about it once in hopes of letting a Horned Serpent or Kelpie reside in it one day.

He did not want to know why she wanted such a dangerous being living in a lake nearby, but he knew she would never do anything without a thought behind it, so if she wanted a Kelpie or a Horned Serpent living in the lake, he would learn how to live with it.

Plus, Regulus being the simp he is for Celestia would skin him alive if he said anything that went remotely against her wishes.

So yeah.. That was that... Oh-! He almost forgot-!

Pendragon castle wasn't only surrounded by the forest nearby, but those who dared to try to enter its grounds without permission were faced with a Labyrinth consisting of trees and bushes the size of a Giant....

Hunter had once jokingly asked Celestia if anyone had died going in Labyrinth, but he should have expected her answer...

Celestia's Goldeneyes slowly trailed towards the Labyrinth, a spark of something similar to actual fear appearing in them for the very first time......

,, That Labyrinth was created many, many years ago........ before Camelot or Pendragon came to be." She answered, voice as smooth as silk, yet also chilling, as if recalling something horrible.

,, It is unclear how it found its way here, but most of the details around it leave to speculation that Morgan Le Fay decided it was a fun way to punish her brother, Arthur after he took the title of Ruler of Pendragon away from her. How she managed such a thing, I do not know, nor do I really want to find out...." She said, glancing at her Ladyship Rings.