Nostalgia

Miranda sat on the plane holding Ben's hand and staring out the window into the night sky. The plane was dark and most people were asleep. Miranda looked over at her own sleeping husband and sighed happily. She was glad that she agreed to fly to Seattle for a few days to see her son and the place she'd called home for several years. She knew she should sleep but she was so excited to get to Seattle and she could sleep once they arrived at the hotel. Miranda kissed Ben's cheek and intertwined her arm with his before going back to staring out the window.

The flight was coming to an end and Miranda smiled as she saw the city and the lights that lit up the night.

"Alright passengers, your flight to Seattle is coming to an end. As we land put on your seat belts and follow the instructions of the flight attendants. Thank you so much for flying with us and we hope to see you soon," the pilot said over the intercom.

Ben woke up and cleared his throat. When he looked over, Miranda was still just looking out the window. He looked down to see their arm intertwined and he kissed her shoulder to get her attention.

Miranda turned to look at him and smiled. "Did you enjoy your sleep?"

"I did my love, did you get some good sleep?"

"No, I was just too excited to get here to Seattle."

"So that means you're going to end up falling asleep when we get to the hotel," Ben said chuckling and Miranda rolled her eyes.

"We are getting here at night, so of course I'm going to sleep," Miranda reasoned.

"Maybe I was hoping for a love making session instead," Ben said leaning over and kissing her neck.

Once they were off the plane, they walked to retrieve their luggage then to the shuttle that would take them to get the car they were renting. Miranda sat in the office while Ben paid and signed to get their rental then he grabbed their bags and waited outside for the sales associate to bring the SUV around. Miranda shivered at the cold wind and Ben looked over at her and  quickly wrapped his arm around her.

"You got use to the southern winters."

"Yeah I know, those aren't real winters," they both giggled.

Once the car came Ben put their bags in trunk and they drove to the hotel. Once they arrived Miranda went inside to check them in while Ben parked the car. Ben walked into the modern and classy styled hotel lobby that was beautifully decorated for Christmas. He looked around to see Miranda standing off to the side, looking down at her phone. She was so beautiful to him he thought and smiled as he headed over to her.

Miranda looked to see Ben walking towards her and she batted her eyes at him and smiled just in time for him to place a loving and soft kiss on her lips.

"I sent Tuck a text saying we arrived and they we would see him tomorrow afternoon,". Miranda said as Ben took the suitcases and they walked towards to elevators. When they got onto the floor and made it to the room, Miranda gasped as she opened the door and saw the big windows and the amazing view of the city. Their room had a kitchen, living room and sliding doors that lead to the bedroom.

Ben and Miranda walked over to the window to take in the view of the city. Ben put one hand in his pocket and the other around Miranda's waist. "This has the view I had in my condo. I had a huge window just like this that overlooked the part of the city that I was in."

"Ummmm that would've been fun to make love in front of," Miranda spoke.

Ben looked at her with his eyebrow raised, " We can definitely arrange that," Ben said holding her closer.

"Hmmmm maybe tomorrow because I'm ready to go to sleep," Miranda said giggling and walking towards the bedroom.

"Oh you're only getting a nap because I'm waking you up in three hours for some loving," Ben said following her to the bathroom.