Home For Christmas

Miranda was wrapped in Ben's arms asleep when there was a lite knock on the door. Miranda's eyes opened and she looked back at Ben. He was deep asleep from his shift and from the love they made an hour before. Miranda removed herself from his grasp, grabbed her robe and opened the door.

"Good morning sweetie," Janice said.

"Good morning."

"I know it's still early but what time did you want to go grocery shopping?"

"I figured we could go at 10am. We do have breakfast food so breakfast can be made. I also need to make the grocery list," Miranda explained.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to know because your father in law has to have breakfast. I will be in the kitchen making breakfast," Janice said walking away.

Miranda turned around to see her husband laying in the same position and she knew he wasn't waking up anytime soon so she decided to get dressed and go in the kitchen with Janice. Miranda showered and completed her hygiene routine before putting on a oversized sweater and jeans. She slipped her house shoes on before opening the bedroom door and closing it quietly.

Vanessa came out of the bedroom patting the back of a whiny Gia. "Good morning sis," Vanessa whispered as Gia's whining turned into a cry.

Miranda took Gia from Vanessa to try and calm her but the bedroom door swung open and Ben stood there with his eyes closed and his arms out.

"Sorry baby, sorry Ben," they said at the same time as Gia leap into his arms and he shut the door.

"Quick question....did you and my brother have sex this morning? Because if so I need to get my baby."

Miranda folded her lips in before walking away. Vanessa knocked on the door "Benjamin, I know you and Miranda had sex so give me my baby."

Miranda walked into the kitchen and Janice was looking at the picture of Daniella that was in the corner. "She was beautiful Miranda, Gia looks so much like her."

"Ben and I have said that. I think that's why we both feel such an attachment to her."

Miranda turned away and grabbed a notepad and pin out of a draw in the island. "I'm going to write a grocery list."

Ben walked into the kitchen still holding Gia and Vanessa was behind him with her arms folded.

"Hey momma, can you tell your daughter to stop worrying about me and my wife's sex life," Ben said as he walked away and laid on the couch.

Miranda rolled her eyes and laughed. "I just didn't want him laying my baby in their sex secretions," Vanessa whined.

"Why would I lay her in our sex secretions? She was laying on my chest the way she is right now. I'm supposed to be sleep after a 24 hour shift."

Miranda got up and went back to the bedroom and quickly changed the sheets. She walked back out into the living room, "Benjamin I changed the sheets so you and Gia can go to sleep."

Ben got up, holding a squirming Gia against his chest. "Thank you baby," Ben said kissing Miranda's lips before walking away.

"Good morning son," David said walking in and sitting beside Miranda.

"Good morning dad, me and Gia are going back to sleep."

"I wrote out Ben and I regular list but what are we having for Christmas?" Miranda asked.

"I need ingredient's for all of my desserts," Janice said.

"My family will be coming over for a Christmas party on Christmas Eve. So that Friday and we need stuff for that as well as Christmas breakfast and dinner. Gosh so much, I should've shopped before now," Miranda said staring at the paper and holding her head.