Paris

Ben woke up and stared at the ceiling before looking over at his wife who slept soundly after a night of making love. He had plans for them to spend the day shopping at all the different boutiques for the baby so that they could ship it home.

He moved over to her and began softly kissing her breast, going up her neck and then her lips. Miranda stretched before she cupped his face and kissed him back.

"Good morning husband," Miranda said smiling with her eyes still closed.

Ben wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close as he continued to kiss her softly.

"Hmmm morning love making would be nice," Miranda said turning completely to him.

"We have a full day of shopping for our baby girl," Ben said against her lips as he rubbed her belly.

"Well the shopping can wait at less 45 minutes because these pregnancy hormones want my husband inside of me now," Miranda said before pressing her lips against his.

"Okay, anything for my beautiful, pregnant wife. Tongue or dick?" Ben asked seductively as he kissed her lips and neck.

"Do I really have to choose one?" Miranda asked as she leaned her head over to let him kiss her.

Ben quickly got between her legs and began devouring her pussy with enthusiasm. Ben circled his tongue around her clit before sucking it into his mouth and Miranda moaned in pleasure as she pushed her pussy into his face. Miranda held the sides of his head as he rested her feet on his back.

Ben looked up as he sucked on her clit to see her chest rising and falling hard with her eyes closed and her growing belly bump in view. Something about knowing that she was pregnant with their baby turned him on more. Maybe it was the pheromones but he wanted her just as much as he wanted to breathe.

He reached up and began rubbing her nipples between his fingers causing her to roll and thrust her hips as he tongued her pussy.

He sucked her clit a little more before getting up and aligning himself with her center. Miranda opened her eyes and looked at her husband with a pleasure induced daze in her her face.

Her mouth made an O shape and she gasped as he pushed in and started thrusting at a steady rhythm. Ben watched as he wife's face contorted and sweet moans fell from her lips.

"Benjamin go faster baby," Miranda managed to say in between her moans.

He leaned closer to her and kissed her lips as he began to pull out all the way and then drop back in hard. She grunted and held onto his arms as he widened her legs and began to go faster.

Miranda rubbed her clit as her husband pounded into her and she felt her orgasm coming fast. She couldn't contain her scream as she suddenly began to cum. Ben groaned loudly as he pumped his seed into her.

Their breathing regulated and Ben kissed on her breast before getting up off of her. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower then came back out and stared at her laying there just looking at the ceiling.

"Come on beautiful, let's shower and get this day started," Ben said as he grabbed her legs and sat her up.

"I want some more," Miranda said as she slowly walked to the bathroom.

"We can go again when we come back," he said wrapping his arms around her before kissing her neck.

Miranda felt so happy as she held Ben's hand and they walked to Baguette's Cafe for breakfast. The cafe was full but everyone was in their own world. They had soft lofi music playing and the staff were working and chatting.