jin told the three youngers that he was being chased by those walking dead from quite a while, he told them how he was minding his business looking for his friends when he came face to face with the zombies .

"all I said they look ugly and then they started to run after me ..like what cant take the truth?" jin huffed as he explained why he was chased by those dead people to the younger who couldn't help but to sigh at the elders behavior.

"jin hyung ...that's not the case ...and why the hell would you even call them that ?" jimin sighed but was cut of by jin gasp who looked back at him as if he was offended big time .

"yah!! they are what I called them and for your kind information I would have complimented them if they were even slight handsome as my toe " jin flipped his imaginary hair making jimin groan at elders antics .

yoongie rolled his eyes once more being done with the drama while teahyung only sat their with his featured full of amusement ,his hyung was truly something ...a drama queen to be more specific .

"stop with your childish acts ...we need to find a way to get out" yoongie got up from his sitting position dusting his pants as he glanced at the other while jin scoffed in offence being called a child but didn't fight back, he also stood up along with jimin and teahyung .

"we cant leave this building though .."jin spoke gaining the boys attention making them frown , yoongie saw jin worried eyes and ushered him continue by nodding his head ,while jimin and teahyung exchanged curious glances with each other .

"I tried to run out side the building but there is some kind of force that stopped me ..not letting me go out ,I tired many times but nothing help to broke pass through "jin sighed in disappointment ,he felt his skin getting chills as he remembered getting attacked by the zombies and running away from them only to not able to run outside.

yoongie and jimin worriedly looked at jin sensing his discomfort because of his fear ,they need to find a way but how? that they cant figure out at all " now what ? .."jimin said voice came out hushed ,he looked at jin who shrugged making him sigh while yoongie stomped his feet like a kid feeling tired ,he just want a peaceful sleep for peeps sake..

teahyung stayed quite with his thoughts running as he scanned the area and information he got from jin ,he looked around the room in which they stood ignoring his friends curios eyes that were boring holes on his back, he saw dusty boxes at the corner of the room ,he got close to them checking through them .

"what are you doing tae..?"jin finally asked as he stood next to the boy who was rumbling through the boxes .

jin peaked from teahyung shoulder and instantly got his answer as he glanced at the baseball bat ,hockey sticks on the youngers hand ,he felt terrified at the thought of going out ,he looked back at yoongie and jimin who also got the idea but stayed silent .

"first ...take these and use them as weapons because we need to pass through the zombies.."teahyung gave baseball bat to yoongie who smiled evilly swinging it almost hitting jimin if the boy wasn't quick he would have got hit by it.

"hey watch it!!"jimin grumbled at yoongie who this time hit him porously making him yelp in pain.

"sorry didn't see you there shorty!"yoongie smirked at jimin who glared at his hyung before swinging his hockey stick hitting yoongie stomach making him groan in pain ,while jimin laughed at the other.

on the other hand teahyung ignore the two who was having a sword fight with the wooden bats ,he focused on jin who shook his head seeing teahyung handing him the bad ,jin was trembling at the thought they had to go out again Infront on those creepy things .