Part 17

In the video,
Some people are talking about something. Their faces are blurred.
First person - I think it's a not a big deal. Right??
Second person - Yes. Killing him is not a big deal.
Third person - What if we kill him and showed it as a suicide??
First & second person - That's a great idea.
The video ended.

Y/n - Your honor in this video . Three people are talking to kill a person who is none other than our police department honest officer Mr. Kim.

Everyone shocked except Jungkook.
Tae widened to see this. Tears were fallen from his eyes.
Y/n - The first and second person is Mediocre company CEO and COO who died a few months before and The third person is none other than our police department head Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon - What the hell is this?? He is not me..How can you put this allegation on me that I killed my own best friend?
Y/n - Calm down Mr. Jeon. If you didn't do anything then why are you shouting? And please come on the witness box.

Mr. Jeon went to the witness box. She looked at him and then she turned towards the judge.
Y/n - Your honor , I have more evidences about this that Mr. Jeon killed Mr. Kim.
She gave him a pendrive .

Y/n - There is some CCTV footage where you can see Mr.Jeon is coming inside the jail with a bag in which he was having a tool to kill Mr. Kim.
Mr. Jeon - Just shut up Y/n.
Y/n - Mr. Jeon Relax. Please cooperate with us.

Jungkook looked Tae who is completely shocked , his mouth is wide open.
Jungkook - Are you alright bro?
Tae immediately shut his mouth - I never saw her bold and strongest side.
Jungkook giggled - I always see her like this. That's why she is best and professional in her work.
Tae smiled - I agree.

Y/n - I have text messages copies too in which Mr. Jeon planned with the CEO and COO for Mr. Kim's murder.

Judge saw the papers and then looked at Mr. Jeon - Did you want to say something in your defence??
Mr. Jeon - I'm innocent your honor.
Judge - Okay. If you are innocent then show us proof.
He stayed silent.

__________________

Comment your views please 🥺💜