Part 8

First day of Y/n in his company .
He came inside his cabin and saw a lady under his table that made him shock but he cover up from his cold expression.
He saw her properly then he got to know that she is Y/n. He coldly call her name that made her flinch.
That day, Tae was mad at her because of her dumb behaviour.

But the anger turned into softness towards her innocence , sweetness and friendliness for other employees. She tried to friendly with Tae but he always replied her coldly.

His dark eyes get soft for her while seeing her sleeping on the car. His anger was vanished after seeing her cute face while sleeping and her request for a puppy and playing with him made his heart skip a beat. Then , he got to know that he loved her and now, he want to show his love towards her but she looked scared sometimes in front of him that broke him up. So, he wants to make her comfortable around him and trying to do all possible things for her.

Flashback ends ~

Tae came back in his sense and found Y/n went inside her room and the lights are off.
He got to know that she slept and feel relief that she is safe. Then he headed towards his home.

Next Day ,
In Morning at Tae's home.
Someone called Tae. He check the Caller ID and he pick the call.
Tae - Hello Hyung.
Yoongi - Where are you Tae?
Tae - At home.
Yoongi - Okay. Listen Jungkook is coming korea tomorrow's evening.
Tae - Oh really..It's been a long while since I meet him * smirked *.
Yoongi - Yeah.
Tae - I want to meet my friend soon.
Yoongi - Go ahead my boy.
Tae - Sure..
He hang up the call.
Tae smirked - Welcome back Jeon Jungkook.

Time skips ~
Tae came inside his cabin and found no one is there - Where is Y/n ?
Then he saw Jimin came inside his cabin.
Jimin - Good morning bro.
Tae - Good morning.
He said while looking outside the glass of cabin.
Jimin - Searching her ?
Tae - Huh? Searching whom?
Jimin - Don't act Tae. I know you are waiting for her.
Tae - Yeah. She never came late but today wasn't there in my cabin .
Jimin - Yes because she didn't came office.
Tae - Why?
Jimin - She informed me that she is not feeling well from last night . So, she take a leave.
Tae - Ohh. I see.
Tae * in mind * - Yesterday, she looks fine , what happen to her so sudden ? I hope she is well.
Jimin - Get out of your thoughts Tae.

Tae came back in his sense - Ahh...Okay.
Jimin - Let's go .
Tae - Where ?
Jimin - Did you forget , we have an important meeting with our clients?
Tae - Oh yes.
They both left from the cabin.

In whole meeting , Tae is thinking about her. He wants to meet her but he can't leave this important meeting . After the meeting , he walked towards the parking lot with Jimin.
Tae - Jiminshi , Can you went home in Cab?
Jimin - Where are you going now?
Tae - None of your business.
Jimin - Rude CEO.
Tae - Whatever.
Jimin - Drive safely lover boy. Don't get lost in Y/n's thought .
Tae - Aish...Okay.
Jimin - Hey wait..
Tae - What?? * annoyed tone *
Jimin - Bye. * giggled *
Tae give him a dead stare and at last gave up - Bye Jiminshii.
He know there is no use to say something. He loved to teased him.

Tae sat on his car and rushed towards
Y/n's home . He can't wait to meet her now.
It's like a daily routine for him to see her.

He reached her home and stand infront of her door. He is scared what if she asked questions, why he came in her home ? And many more.

He gather his courage and take a deep breath and rang her door bell.
After a few seconds, Y/n opened the doorbell and she is quite shocked to see him in front of her home.
Tae - Hey
Y/n - H - Hi boss , I mean Tae. What are you doing here?
Tae - Just came to meet you. Won't you call me inside your home ?
Y/n - Oh Yeah. Please Come in.
She give him space to come inside.

He walk inside and sat on the couch.
Y/n - What would you like to drink ? Coffee or Tea ?
Tae - Water.
She nodded and headed to the kitchen to bring water for him.
She bring a glass of water for him and she is about to give him. Bang!!! . The glass break into pieces in a Milliseconds.

Author POV: "Someone try to shoot them and forunately the bullet passed from the glass."

Y/n and Tae both get shocked. Tae looked at Y/n who is completely shocked and trying to process what happened a few seconds before and then he saw her hand , piece of glasses enter on her palm. Blood is badly flowing out . He understand what happened now. Without wasting his time , He grabbed her wrist and made her sit on the couch. He stand and infront of her like a shield. He take his gun out from his back and trying to find his target.

Then someone shoot in the picture which is hanging in the wall in front of them. Tae got it where the bullet came from. He target towards there and Bang...He shoot there and try to went closer to the shooter. Then a stone came inside the home , breaking the window and land in front of
Y/n.
Tae went outside the home , then he saw the shooter escape in his car.
He want to catch him but he can't leave
Y/n alone. He ran inside the home and saw Y/n reading a note which was wrapped in the stone.

He softly called her.
Tae - Y/n.
Y/n looked at him with tears in her eyes . She is scared.
Tae came closer to her but she back off.
He think that Y/n scared because he have a gun.
Tae - Y/n please.
He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.
Tae - Y/n -
He cutted off by her.
Y/n - Mafia Kim Taehyung.