Part 6

Tae - Wait a min..
Y/n looked at him .
Tae - Umm...Y/n. Can you join me for dinner after work?
He asked straching back of his neck .

Y/n is quite shocked and surprised.
She think for a moment - Yeah sure.
He smiled - Okay. We will leave after 5 pm.
She nodded and went outside.
Tae looked at her disappearing figure.

An hour later,
Jimin - Hey bro.
He came inside Tae's cabin with some documents.
Tae - Say Jiminaah.
He said , focusing on his laptop screen.
Jimin - I have a Great News for you.

Finally Tae looked at him - What is it? Say..
Jimin cleared his throat before speaking - Kang get trapped in our Maze. He is coming Seoul with his son , next week.
Tae jolt up - I knew it. He will get trapped in this maze.
He said with an evil laugh and lean on his chair.
Tae - Finally...He came and now it's my time to show them who am I..
Jimin smirked - Yeah.
Tae - Tell me when they are coming?
Jimin - Exactly I don't know yet but I'll inform you soon.
Tae - Okay. Thank you Jimin .
Jimin - Anything for my best friend. By the way, I need to go Sujin must be waiting for me.
Tae - For date?
Jimin - No. For Shopping, Yesterday I accidentally broke her favourite eye makeup pallet and now, she is furious and even not accepting my apology. So, I decided to take her for shopping as an apology.
Tae - Poor Jiminshi , I hope she will be forgive you.
Jimin - Girlfriend never forgive easily until you asked them apology many times or convinced them .

?? - I wish I came a few minutes before.
A voice from the behind.
Jimin turned and shocked that Sujin is standing behind her , crossing her arm.
Jimin - Su..Jin...
Sujin - Yes, it's me.
Jimin - When you came here honey?
Sujin - Just a minute before.
He nodded.

Sujin - Now tell me Jiminshii. When your girlfriend didn't forgive you ?
Jimin - I'm...just talking about someone else not about you.
Sujin - I heard everything.
She said glaring at him which make Jimin gulp down his saliva.
Tae is looking at both of them. He can't control his laugh seeing Jimin who didn't afraid of anything . Now, he is afraid of his girlfriend. He excused himself and left his cabin leaving both of them there.

Jimin - I'm S-Sorry .
She sigh - No Kisses , No hugs for 1 week.
Jimin - WHAT?????? NOooooooo.
Sujin - This is your punishment for saying this because I already forgive you last night but I want to tease you.
She said and walked outside the cabin.

Jimin - Honey I'm sorry. Please forgive me . Next time, it won't happen.
He said while running behind her that makes Sujin giggled internally but she maintain her anger face.

Tae came outside the company and text Jimin that he is going somewhere . He will came back soon.

Time skips ~
In evening,
Tae came back to his company and waiting for Y/n in the parking lot. He saw
Y/n coming towards him.
Tae smiled and opened the door for her. She lightly smiled at his gentleman behaviour. She sat on the passenger seat.
Tae sat on the driver seat and both went to the restaurant.

At restaurant,
They both ordered their meal and having it with some interesting conversation.
Y/n is quite surprised and shocked to see his boss humble nature...He is enjoying with her that made her comfortable to open up with him.
After dinner , they spend some time near han river.

Y/n - Boss..
Tae - Don't call me boss Y/n. As now we are friend. You can call me by my name Tae
Y/n smiled - Oh okay Tae.
He showed his boxy smile which make her heart flutter.
She blushed.

They were talking and having fun with each other that they didn't noticed that someone is watching them .

At night, she came home after having good times with him. She spend the beautiful evening with him today.
She sat on the couch and smiling while thinking about the moment she spend with Tae . They had a good bonding in one month. It is unbelievable for her.
Y/n - He always shows his cold side to his employees but his soft side is so good. Why I won't control my smile while looking at him.

She opened her laptop and saw some messages are popping out. She went through it and saw someone text that made her smile.
She opened the text.

In text...
?? - Hey Y/n, Where are you?
?? - How's your day going on with your boss?
?? - I think you forgot me ☹

She chukled seeing his text , then she replied him.
Y/n - Hey..Don't think that man..You are the most precious one in my life. How I can forget you ?
?? - Yes but still 👉👈...I'm missing you so much. I hope your work will end up soon and we will hangout.
Y/n - Yeah sure.
They chat for a little bit longer and after that, she ended up sleeping on the couch.

At Tae's office ,
Someone came inside his company and walked towards Tae' cabin.
He opened the door and found Tae leaning back on the chair and looking at the ceiling, smiling like an idiot , thinking about Y/n.
He cleared his throat that made Tae look at him.
Tae shocked and sit straight on his chair.
Tae - Yoongi hyung. What are you doing here at late night?
Yoongi - I want to ask you something. So,
I think to ask you now...
Tae - Sure hyung..ask.

Yoongi lean on his desk - Do you like
Y/n ?
That question made Tae flinch hard.
Tae - Why...Why are you asking me this question hyung?