Part 3

Taehyung - Any news??
Jimin - Nothing I got about her. She is professional in her work and the plus point is she is a little bit dumb and naive . I think we can trust her.
Taehyung looked at him - Are you sure??
Jimin nodded - The whole time she tell me her stupid jokes but I noticed one thing about her.
Taehyung - What's that ?
He raised his eyebrow.

Jimin - She is funny and dumb in person but professional in her work.
Taehyung nodded a little .
Jimin - Tae why are you thinking about it too much? I think we can trust her..
Taehyung nodded - Why you think like that ?
Jimin sigh - From one week , we investigate about her and got a lot information...Her parents is living in Daegu now. She was working for a clothing company for 4 years but because of lockdown , the company is facing financial crisis . So, she left that job and now she is unemployed. Now what you want to know about her?? After Ryunjin informing us about her , we are keeping an eye on her from more than a week but we got nothing. She just simply living her life.
He said calmly .

Taehyung - Ryunjin said Y/n didn't contact her in 4 years but just a few weeks before, she meet her and helping her in her pregnancy time and the most important thing...She is working in behalf of her for only 6 months...Isn't it fishy??
Jimin - Yes but we already investigated about her personal life from our dark world and everything is clear dude...She just want to help her and don't forget that they are besties since high school.
Taehyung * in mind * - Hmm...He is right though.
Taehyung nodded.
Jimin - I'm tired dude. Let's have a drink..
Taehyung - No jimin. I need to go somewhere.
Jimin - Where ?
Tae - Did you forget??
Jimin * remembered it *- Oh Yeah. Go ahead.
He patted his shoulder and left from his cabin.

Taehyung called someone.
Tae - Hello hyung.
?? - Hey , Where are you?
Tae - I'm on the office. Are you going there?
?? - Yeah. Complete your work soon and come there. I am on the way.
Tae - Okay..
He hang up the call and after few minutes , he left from his cabin.

Time skips,
He reached the place where he and his hyung are going to meet each other.
He closed his car door and walked inside the mansion.

He entered the mansion with big steps. He heard someone's screaming and begging in front of someone.
He made his way to there. He saw a man kneeling down crying and begging in front of a man wearing black coat and pointing a gun on that man's head.

That man who is begging saw Taehyung and joining his hands in front of him - Please save me from this monster..
Man wearing black coat turned back to look who the person is he was begging.
He laughed - Oh My...Taehyung. You came in right time. Take this opportunity and kill him.
He gave his gun to Taehyung.
Taehyung smirked and take the gun from that person - Sure Yoongi hyung...From a month , I'm waiting to kill him with my own hands.

That man who begged * shocked and looked at Tae properly * - Kim Taehyung... You are successful businessman then Why you want to kill me ??
Yoongi - He is Kim Taehyung for the whole world but for you , Mafia V of the Underground world.
He said with a evil smirk.

Taehyung pointed out the gun in his forehead - Go to hell bastard.
He shoot him without any hesitation.
That man fell on the ground , blood flowing through his head.
Taehyung give the gun back to his hyung - One more bastard left this world Yoongi hyung.
Yoongi - Good job my boy.
Yoongi called his guards to take that man dead body from there.

Yoongi and Taehyung went outside the mansion with a proud smile.

Next Day ~
Y/n reached the office early and waiting for her boss to come in his cabin. She is standing in front of his table .
As it is her first day in this company, she is quite nervous. A file just slipped from her hand and landed on the floor.

She panicked and started collecting all the paper and putting it on the file. She collected all the papers but one paper is missing ,It stucked under the desk of CEO.
She bend a little and tried to pull back the paper but it won't.

She was trying to pull the paper and she won't got to know that her boss came inside the cabin. He looked at her with no expression in his face.
Taehyung - What are you doing under my table Miss. Y/n ?
She heard his deep voice, panicked and came out of the table , adjusting her dress.
Y/n bowed - I'm sorry sir. I was -
He cut of her.
Taehyung - I don't need any excuse. Stay away from my table. * dead stare *
She gulp down her saliva and nodded.

Tae sat on his chair - What's my today's schedule?
She opened her iPad and told him , his schedule.
Taehyung nodded - Okay. Take this.
He gave her a file. She take it.

Taehyung - Stay here and Complete it till afternoon.
She nodded and sat on the couch next to his table and started working.

Time skips ~
She completed the work and was about to informed his boss but her eyes fell on his boss , who is busy in his laptop.
His eyes fixed on the screen.

His brown eyes that could just capture anyone's heart in one gaze. His slightly long but curly hairs makes him look so attractive. His nose looks perfect on his face. She noticed a mole on his nose , it suits his beauty making him look perfect.
She is admiring him for some minutes. She can't help but admires him.

After a few good minutes of looking him ,
She came back in her sense.
Y/n * cleared her throat * - Sir..I complete it.
Tae - Hmm...Now leave.
He said still looking on the screen.
She nodded and went outside his cabin.

Y/n * in mind * - He is handsome though..but control Y/n , he is your boss.

In evening ,
Y/n went to Ryunjin's home to meet her.
Ryunjin - Y/nieee...
She said while hugging Y/n softly.
Y/n smiled - How are you Dumpling?
Ryunjin - All good. What about you girl ? How's your first day with Mr. Kim Taehyung?
She said while taking seat .
Y/n sigh - Average...
Ryunjin give her a confused look.
Y/n sigh again and told her everything.

Ryunjin - Oh. It's okay. Don't worry everything will be fine soon. By the way...Did you meet Jimin?
Y/n - Yes..He gives me a good company but sometimes he used to flirt with me.
Ryunjin - He is like that. He used to flirt to be friendly with them.
Y/n - Oh. I see.
Ryunjin - Y/nieee can you make a hot chocolate please...baby want it now..
She said while placing her hand in her baby bump.
Y/n chukled - Okay baby dumpling.