solangeloooo

Will woke up to the harsh sound of a couch being pushed against the floor in the room opposite of them. His ears picked up the faint yelling of the campers outside. He stared at the wall near the bed, gently running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"Nico." He thought with a smile.

Will loved his boyfriend with all of his heart, maybe even more. His death boy.

He gazed at his boyfriend's sleeping form and chuckled lightly. Nico was curled up into Will's chest with his hands clutching the front of Will's shirt. They were both cocooned in the same blanket, so Will would have to wake Nico up too.

He shifted just slightly, and whispered in Nico's ear, "Sunshine, it's time to get up." as he nudged him.

Nico batted his hand away and grumbled. Nico was never a morning person, well, never a person who sleeps much either from nightmares. There was a long period of time after the war when Nico didn't sleep at all from insomnia, so Will valued every precious moment his boyfriend slept.

Will unwrapped themselves from the blanket, exposing them to the cool morning air drifting through the windows of the Big House. The faint smell of sweat and dew lingered in the air. Nico buried his face deeper in Will's chest, trying to get warm. He was nowhere near awake.

Even though Will loved cuddling Nico, he had to try to pry his fingers off of his shirt, and did not succeed.

"Well, I guess you left me with no choice, Nico..." Will hinted mischievously.

He suddenly scooped his boyfriend up, bridal style, and dropped him on the floor onto his feet. Nico blearily stumbled on his feet. He rubbed his eyes with one hand while clutching onto Will's shoulder for support. Nico mumbled something Will couldn't hear, but Will was sure he was cursing him in Italian.

Will walked back to the bed to put the blanket over it, then walked back over to his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Nico and gently kissed him on the forehead. Nico melted into his embrace and mumbled, "It's too early Will."

Nico's voice was deeper and his Italian accent was thicker in the morning. It always made Will's heart flutter.

Will concealed his fluster with a laugh and said, "No it isn't darlin'. The clock says it's almost 10."

Nico gumbled and still didn't move, "Stop with your stupid southern accent. I don't want to feel anything this early in the morning."

Will began blushing at his comment and held Nico's arm to his face, smelling it. He hustled Nico to the bathroom. "Take a shower, you smell bad." He threw a towel in Nico's hands.

"Thanks, a lot, Sunshine." Nico snarked.

"My pleasure, death boy." Will said loftily, and then shoved Nico into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Don't call me death boy!" Came a muffled shout of defiance.

"Love you too!" Will called back, turning around to make the bed.

He dumped the blankets that they used off of the bed and pulled the sheets up one by one. He liked when everything looked neat and orderly. No one- and I mean no one can get in the way of Will and his orderliness, well, maybe Nico...

Once he finished making the bed, he organized everything, which happened to be very little, on the bedside tables and shelves, putting them in neat lines.

But, he noticed that there was still a wrinkle in the comforter. He tried straightening the blankets once more, but now a new wrinkle appeared.

"Why can't I make this straight?" Will muttered in annoyance to himself.