*insert crappy title here*

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!!!

and make that double... 

PREPARE THE WORLD FOR DEVASATION! 

to unite ALL WORLD- ok, ok I'll stop.  (~ -.-)~

Disclaimer: I don't own any Percy Jackson books, characters, plots (etc)...yet. 

Camp Half- Blood was alive and bustling with chatter and noise. It was currently dinner time, and all of the residents were gathered in the small dining area, everyone with their respectful cabin. Chiron sat near the front of the dining hall on a marble table with Mr. D, or Dionysus.

Mr. D was as usual, grumpy and slouching in his seat, staring mournfully at a can of Diet Coke. He was in his normal attire of a silk leopard-printed button down shirt and a pair of random pants.

The level of noise in the hall was gradually rising and the demigods were starting to yell at each other to get heard. Mr. D's face was starting to scarlett in color from his annoyance with the "ungrateful, loud demigods" as he called them. Chiron noticed and knew he had to do something about the noise. The older demigods were used to this kind of noise, but the younger and fresher ones were covering their ears, trying to block it out. Among the younger ones was a new arrival, Percy Jackson.

Percy was sitting at the Hermes table, because he was still unclaimed. He was squished in between Luke, and a random older camper he didn't know. He was confused by mostly everything right now and uncomfortable by all of the noise and closeness. All he could think about was his mom. When Luke mentioned earlier that you could ask for any food, he of course, got blue cookies. He tentatively bit into one, imagining them to taste like his mothers, but they didn't, and another wave of sadness hit him.

The older Hermes camper sitting next to him suddenly jolted up from his seat to reach for something across the table, and accidentally shoved Percy in the process. He yelped and held onto the table to regain his balance.

"Oh, sorry." The demigod chuckled at him, clearly not sorry at all for the skinny unclaimed boy.

Percy grumbled and sat down again, now taking a sip of his blue coke. Beside him, Luke also chuckled a little, and patted his arm lightly.

"Don't worry about my half-siblings, they are usually like this." He paused and sipped his drink, "You'll get used to it."

A little ways over, a young, blonde, curly haired girl sat at the Athena table, surrounded by her half siblings. She had the typical Californian girl image, but with startling grey eyes, instead of blue. She was chatting away with her half-brother Malcom, occasionally glancing over at that strange new boy with black hair and sea-green eyes.

"I don't think he'll be a child of Hermes," she was thinking to herself, "He's much too quiet. Usually they'll be comfortable with their siblings when they first meet them." She observed that he looked slightly uncomfortable surrounded by the demigods.

"Maybe he'll be a"-

"Beth!" She was jolsted out of her thoughts by a sharp nudge to her shoulder, by Malcom. "You weren't listening to what I was trying to say!"

"Hey, don't call me Beth. It's Annabeth."

But, she was once again interrupted by a shriek of annoyance from the Demeter table. A girl around Annabeth's age with brown hair stood up.

"STOLLS! Give me back my jacket! I am DONE with your stupid pranks!"

The two boys, known as the notorious prankster children of Hermes, looked up from the Hermes table, with equally mischievous grins. One of the two brothers stood up, pulling the sleeves of his hoodie down.

"Is that Conner? Wait no- it looks like Travis. Yeah, that's Travis." As much as Annabeth tried, she still couldn't tell them apart.

Chiron finally decided he had enough of the commotion. He stood up from his seat and sharply rapped his hoof against the marble.

"Children- demigods! Quiet down now." His voice echoed, strong and commanding and he sighed, "Connor, Travis? Please return Ms. Gardner's jacket to her."

The Stolls looked deflated as they walked over to the Dememter table. Conner took off his hoodie, to reveal that he was actually wearing Katie's jacket. Conner slowly began to take it off, but Katie had enough and tugged it off of him and walked back to her table in a huff. The Stoll's stuck their tongues out at her then walked back to their seats.

The snickers subsided and most of the demigods sat back down in their seats and turned to face Chiron. "Keep in mind of your surroundings, and finish up quickly, for you only have five more minutes left to dine."

He then turned back around and sat down, resuming his chatter with Mr. D, who was currently on his 6th can of Diet coke.

Percy looked at the Stolls and remembered who they were. They didn't seem to like him too much, well, no one at Camp Half-Blood really seemed to enjoy his company, for he was just another skinny new half-blood that had no family that they had to care for.

He then looked at Luke beside him, who was now resuming a conversation with his half-sibling. He noticed that all of the campers seemed to look up to Luke and want to be around him.

"I wish I was like that," Percy thought bitterly, "Luke's so cool, I'm never going to be as good as him."

He knew that it was foolish to think like that, but he couldn't help it.

Suddenly there was a blinding white light that was followed by a loud ringing noise. Percy squeezed his eyes shut and covered his ears, once more trying to block out the sound.

The ringing lasted for about a minute, and all of the campers were silent again, but also confused. Was something happening with the gods?

Chiron stood up and reached for his bow which was strung on his back, and Mr. D looked mildly startled, his eyes wide, but chose to keep his face in a grumpy frown.

Everyone, except for Chiron and Mr. D, was too startled and started whispering among themselves to notice that in the place of the white light, was a black heap. The black mound laying on the slab of marble turned out to be a boy, around the age of 15. He pushed himself off of the ground and looked around, disgruntled. Chiron slowly trotted over to the boy, not knowing if this was a monster, or just a trick of the gods. He still kept his bow in hand, prepared if the boy were to attack. (omg its nico)

The shot up to his feet in surprise into his feet, twisted his ring, and produced a long, terrifying, shimmering black sword that seemed to attract shadows. Now that Chiron noticed, the boy himself seemed to attract the shadows too. He was pale and thin, with a decent build. He was wearing a faded looking Aviator's jacket with a pair of skinny, ripped black jeans and combat boots. His long black hair pulled into a stubby, low ponytail.

word count: 1164