Aw, how cute, it's a...PECRY JACKSON!?

Percy stood in the back of the crowd. He wasn't sure what was going on and he just wanted some reassurance that everything was going to be ok. There was this strange boy with a weird sword similar to his, Riptide, who knew campers' names. Well, only Annabeth and Luke's.

He was confused why he called Luke a traitor. I mean Luke! He was like the savior of the camp. Everyone looked up to him. Including Annabeth, the pretty Athena girl who fed him ambrosia when he woke up.

"Wait, pretty? No..." Percy shook his head. He will not think of her that way. Never!

He was jolted out of his thoughts when he heard the boy say his name

"Me? Why would he need to see me? I'm just a random unclaimed camper."

Everyone seemed to be thinking the same thing because they started to break into confused murmurs. Luke turned around toward Percy, masking his anger that he asked for Percy and not him well. He made a gesture hesitantly to signal for Percy to come up.

But, Percy didn't move, he was too in shock and he just looked up at Nico- was that his name? Yeah, Nico, and he stared back at him with dark eyes that seemed to have seen too much.

Percy shifted uncomfortably under everyone's eyes on him, especially Nico's. He seemed to be analyzing him. Then suddenly Nico spoke,

"What year is it?" His voice was quieter this time, and a hint of fear showed.

Chiron answered, "It's 2005." Heavy realization washed over his features.

Percy continued to stand there awkwardly and decided to ask, "Why do you want to see me?" and before he could stop himself, "I'm just a random unclaimed camper."

Nico's fear seemed to melt away for a second and he laughed, "Random unclaimed camper...right." He chuckled in amusement, but it died off quickly and he turned back to Chiron.

"What year did you say?"

"The year is 2005." Chiron repeated.

Percy was still thinking about how he was so amused when he said he was just a random camper. I mean, he was! He's nobody special, but Nico did seem to know him...was he friends with him in the future?

"Why would you need to know the year?" Annabeth voiced.

Nico was silent for a moment before he answered, "I'm from the future."

There was a moment of shock among the sea of campers before the commotion started again. Some demigods passed out, and some drew their weapons again, some continued to eat... Most of them just stood there, staring at him.

Percy was in awe. Nico was from the future? Wait, so people liked him in the future?

He must have voiced it out loud, because when he looked back up, many older campers looked at him with sympathy, and confusion. The only Percy he knew was the one famed and loved by the campers, "Of course they would. Why wouldn't they?"

Percy noticed both of the Stoll's look ashamed. He couldn't find words to reply back because once again, he was too in shock.

Now, Chiron took charge again, "Demigods, sit back down at your tables and we will continue from there."

All of the campers shuffled about sitting down silently. Percy was hustled back to the Hermes table and sat beside Luke again. But, this time Luke didn't exactly give him a warm smile. He looked at Percy with a little bit of jealousy. Why would Luke be jealous of him? Luke just shifted in his seat and turned his gaze to Nico.

Sorry, bit of a short chapter here!

word count: 579