12. Rule Breaker

'You broke my nose bastard!' Jon turned around to them, the three men he had easily taken down.

'It's an improvement,' Jon said smugly and he was grabbed immediately from behind a knife shoved to his throat.

'we can throw you over the wall and not even the wolves will find you.' They warned but Dean's hand was on Pip's arm bending it back.

"Ganging up on my pal Jon are we..." Dean remarked. "I don't like that."

'What you're looking at half man?' they question Tyrion as he came in, watching them.

'I'm looking at you' Tyrion said 'Yes you've got an interesting face. Very distinctive faces all of you.'

'What do you care about our faces?' Dean stared back at him.

'It's just I think they would look marvelous decorating spikes in Kings Landing perhaps I will tell my sister the queen about it.' Tyrion told them.

'We will talk later' he muttered but Dean caught their stare as they ran off.

"Wow, verbal threats, no violence... that's a new way of getting what you want." Dean remarked.

"You are... well you." Tyrion told him looking up at dean. "I am me, I use my tongue, it is a specialty, all the whores tell me so." He mused and Dean chuckled.

"Funny enough they tell me the same thing." Dean remarked.

'Everyone knew what this place was, nobody told me,' Jon told Tyrion and Dean, 'no one but you, Tyrion. My father knew and he left me to rot all the same.' Jon said ashamed.

'His father left him outside the wall when he was three and Pip was caught stealing a wheel of cheese his little sister that hadn't eaten in three days...' Tyrion said pointing at his accusers. 'He was given a choice of the right hand or the wall... I've been asking the commander it's interesting stories.' Tyrion told him.

'Everybody hates me because I am better than they are!' Jon told them, shooting the Crows a glare.

'It's a lucky thing none of them are trained by a master of arms like you were. I don't imagine any of them have held a real sword before they came here.' Tyrion glanced at the two who had held Jon hostage moments before. 'Oh your brother Bran has woken up.' Tyrion said delivering him the note.

'He's okay?' Jon questioned taking the note. Dean didn't really understand the sight but sam and him had a little rule they created after the visions first started. They always knew where Katie was and she never went on a hunt alone. If she were to have a vision she would collapse and everything, every monster would see her as a target, vulnerable until she came back into her body. They were not going to lose their little sister. That was not an option but Katie was a Winchester and she loved the hunt, the chase, the family business. She was a rule breaker.

+++

"Don't be shy now," Katie begged as Benjen closed his door. "We go under tomorrow... stuck in the blizzard with my brothers... not going to give us any privacy..." Katie told him closing the distance between them. ''Break the rules.'' Katie whispered against his lips. Katie begged staring up at him and his lips covered hers. It was a tender, exploratory kiss that she could have broken from at any moment. She wasn't going to miss a second of it. He licked the seam of her lips urging her to open further, and the instant that she did a flurry of emotion overtook her. She was drowning in the taste of him. Her stomach coiled into knots as her breasts peaked into hardened nubs. She couldn't help sinking her hands into his hair. The moans and groans she heard coming from her throat were nothing compared to the deep lust rising in her body. He kissed her like he had all day to study her and she was his favorite subject. She wanted him to feel what she was feeling.