chapter fifteen

Charles POV

"Yeees. Yeeees. Wooooo. Yes I did it."
I hear my team celebrating over the radio.
"Yes Charles you did it.", they say.
I get out of the car and celebrate with my friends. Amelia drives on next to me and we hug eachother. We take of our helmets and look at each other.
"Congrats mister Leclerc on winning.", she says.
"Congrats of being second miss Thatcher.", I say.
We lough and celebrate eachother. On the podium we all spray eachother with champaign. We're soaking wet when we go back to our garage and agree to meet at my car in 20 minutes.
"Congrats mate", Carlos says as he hugs me.
"Thanks man.", I say before going to my room.
I change quickly and start walking to my car.
"Charles. Charles. Why was Amelia walking out of the hotelroom with you earlier this morning?" a journalist asks.
"Is there something going on between you and Amelia?", they ask.
"That's none of your buisness. That's my private life so please stop asking such questions. Thank you.", I say. 
Amelia is now coming to and we get into the car together when her phone rings.

Amelias POV

"Hey Christian. Is everything okay?", I ask.
"Yes but we need you to stop this thing with Charles. The journalists are interpreting a lot of things and it's not good for your reputation.", he says.
"I'm sorry but you have to tell the media and make a statement or stop coming out of Charles room"
"Yes I understand.", I say. Charles notices the change in my voice and immediately asks what's going on. I quetly tell him to be quiet before saying: "I will do a statement the next race. Don't worry"
"Of course take your time no problem. See you in Italy next week."
"What? Italy?", I ask him.
"Yes we're spending a few days training with Ferrari since these are our biggest rivals. It starts friday and ends on sunday but you have to arrive at thursday.", he says.
"Okay then see you there bye", I say.
"Bye."

"Was it Horner telling you to do a statement about why you were walking out of my room this morning?", he asks.
"Yes but why do you know?", I ask him.
"Because Mattia told me the exact same thing.", he says.
"Wow it's really difficult to be drivers for Redbull and Ferrari and spending time together. Especially when you're female and male. This is bullshit.", I say.
"Yes it is but we have to"
"Yeah".

Amelias POV

"Hey Amelia Lando and the others invited us to go clubing with them. Are we attending or not?", he asks as I come out of the shower.
"Of course we are. You just won the austrian gp let's celebrate that."
"But our flights are leaving tomorrow 10am", he says.
"Who cares Charles? Let's go out and have some fun with our friends"
"Please Charles. Come on. Dont be a party pooper", I say.
"Okay fine get ready. The party starts in 30 minutes."
"Yes boss", I say and get ready.
I wear a short red dress with a little makeup.
"Come on Charles we have to leave.", I say looking on my phone.
"I know. I'm coming."
He finishes his hair and we leave. I don't know any guy that needs so much time to do his hair. Maybe Pierre but I have never ever seen a guy need 30 minutes for just his hair.
We arrive there and get inside. It's pretty full and the atmosphere is crazy.
"Our champion just arrived. A round of applause for Charles Leclerc.", I know this voice. I realize that Lando's on the stage. 
"He loves to put on music in his freetime and if he's drunk enough he also does it in the club.", Charles says leaning over to me.
"And let's not forget our new female driver who got second. A big round of applause for the best driver on the grid Amelia Thatcher.", Lando shouts into the micro as everyone's applauding.
"God this is really embarrassing", I say hiding in Charles shoulder.
"You will get used to it. Belive me", he says laughing.
"Wanna dance with me?", he says holding his hand out for me.
"With you? Always.", I say taking his hand.
The night is very fun and we get pretty wasted. I'm probably ten shots in when I realize how close I am to Charles. Holy shit. He's looking directly into my eyes. Before I can admire him more I feel his lips on mine. 
I back away looking at him shocked.
"Oh no Amelia I'm so so-", he starts but can't finish his sentence as I kiss him again. Our lips rest on eachothers a little before he starts kissing me harder. God this feels so good. He grabs my waist and pulls me tighter towards him. All of a sudden he stops
"Amelia I can't tell you how much I want you now but we can't do this in public. Let's continue this when we get home", he says whispering into my ear.
I'm speechless. I just nod and start dancing with him again. I cant belive it. I just kissed Charles Leclerc and I know it shouldn't but it felt so good.
We get thirtsy and decide to take a break from dancing and sit in the lounge where the others are already sitting.
"I need to go to the bathroom really quick.", I say and walk in the direction of the toilets.

Charles POV

"Yes mate you did it", Pierre says.
"Yes finally congrats", Lando says joining the hug now too.
"I did what?", I aks them.
"Man we saw you kissing Amelia. It looked very passionate.", Lando says.
"I think there will not be much sleeping tonight in their room", Pierre says.
"Hey guys.", Amelia says approaching us. We sit down and talk a little. To be honest we talk about random stuff because we're so drunk but who cares. I just won the austrian gp and kissed the girl of my dreams so fuck it.
"Lando I didn't know you were a Dj", Amelia says.
"I'm a man of many talents you know", Lando says.
We all laugh and continue to have a awesome night. At around 5am Amelia and I decide to go home. We call a taxi that drives us back. Back in the hotel room she tries to take off her shoes and almost falls to the ground but I catch her just in time.
"You have to learn how to take off your shoes without falling to the ground.", I say but she already walked away.
I'm just took off my t-shirt when she calls for me.
"Charles I need your help with the zipper".
I walk into the bathroom and look at her. We stare at eachother in the mirror. I slowly open the zipper and brush my hands down her shoulders and arm. I put my hands on her hips and pull her closer. I place a small kiss on her neck that causes her to throw her head back.
"You know how much I want to fuck you right now. I think we should do that when we're totally sober.", I whisper into her ear before walking away.

Amelia POV

I know he's right. We shouldn't do that if we're not fully sober but god I want him.