Chapter three

• SAINT •

"Did your uncles forget to teach you manners?" I state

Irena's expression towards me was filled with complete disdain, yet no indication of fear was evident.

Why is she remaining silent? Is she incapable of hearing anything?
Does her mind possess any normality at all?

At that moment, I wrapped my hand around her neck like a snake, waiting for her to cry out in terror. Her eyes were so alive, glistening with sparkling tears as she pleaded with me, begging me not to take her life.

But I needed to hear her voice. "Answer me," I demanded, clenching my fingers tighter around her delicate throat. Her skin was soft, like sweet caramel under my grasp.

Her breath came in quick, shallow gasps as she fought against my hold. I studied her face as I cut off her air supply.

Fear was etched into her features, her lips parted in a desperate plea for oxygen. Her eyes were wide, staring into mine as she silently begged for a reprieve.

There it is.
The fear I was looking for.

All she needed was one breath. Despite her feeble attempts to resist my hold, I remained steadfast. Just when I thought she had given up, she surges forward, her nails like sharp knives ripping into my flesh, leaving a trail of blood in their wake. My face contorted with pain as I stumbled backwards, my grip loosening around her neck.

A bead of sweat trickled down my forehead as I focused on the throbbing wound on my face. But something in that moment shifted within me. The anger that had been simmering beneath the surface erupted into a blistering inferno.

A primal desire to take, to destroy, consumed me. I wanted to take her innocence and twist it into something ugly, to leave her broken and ruined, a mere shadow of her former self. She would be mine, my sinner, forever marked by my touch. My thoughts were suddenly overtaken by a hot rush of desire as if my very being was consumed by the yearning to conquer her. My dick in my pants pulsed with an intensity that threatened to betray my emotions.

Her presence was al uring, and as she approached me with a gaze both innocent and haunting, I could feel my body igniting with an inferno of fire. Her beauty was downright breathtaking, each of her flawless features making my blood rush faster. As if in a daze, I reached into my pocket for a handkerchief, my mind clouded with thoughts of Irena. Our gazes locked, and I watched as her doe-amber eyes feasted upon me, her chest heaving in anticipation.

My body hummed with barely contained energy, and I struggled to stay composed as I observed her bountiful form. Beneath the layers of her innocence, I sensed an intense heat emanating from within her, begging to be unleashed. And as our gazes met once more, Irena's eyes dropped shamelessly to my pulsating bulge, igniting a desire I had no control over. As I strolled towards the exit, my attention was pulled towards her by the sudden rush of heat in her face.